Chapter7

Ba Reum and Yo Han were sitting on a rooftop, using binoculars to keep an eye on the home of Choi Young Shin.

She had been the only name that Lee Daniel had been able to provide them, seeing as the rest of the group had been kept anonymous by her. She had clearly been suspicious about Daniel's will to take it far enough from the beginning.

They had been surprised that Daniel hadn't cared to know more about this organisation, but the man had said that he had been short-sighted at the moment, his mind more occupied with revenge for what happened to his sister. Ba Reum still didn't completely trust the other man, and he had made it quite clear.

Ba Reum and Yo Han had agreed to split up with Daniel, seeing that he wouldn't be able to do anything strenuous for quite a while with his wounds, and they hoped to solve the problem of OZ the quickest way possible.

Daniel had agreed with that and he had gotten a false passport and would travel to another country for a few months. With Ba Reum who kept on giving him suspicious look, he felt safer to not stay with the two other man.

"To be honest, I don't think I can be of much help. I was only in there for the research." He said to them.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it from here." Yo Han answered, helping the man with his suitcase.

"It's probably safer with just the two of us anyway." Ba Reum said as well, trying to hide the edge of his suspicions. If he was honest with himself, he kind off thought Daniel was to blame as well. He had been willing to go with this plan, letting a few murders happen. That rubbed Ba Reum the wrong way and he had been relieved when Daniel had suggested to go away from them.

To stay with a man that was willing to let people be killed while he could have done something to stop it was just plain wrong.

After Daniel had left, he had even insisted with Yo Han to change their hide-out, just in case the man decided to return to OZ for his own safety. Yo Han had frowned at his suspicions, but he said that it wouldn't do any harm.

But it still meant that Choi Young Shin is their only clue. Since they wanted to get rid of OZ, they needed to first know more about OZ, and that's why they sat here on the rooftop in the cold wind trying to spy on the woman.

It made them feel better to know that people weren't actively trying to search them. Even though their faces had been on television so often lately, they were able to move around, a cap and a mouth mask hiding their features surprisingly well, and the fact that no one cared.

They still made sure that they made most of their moves when it was already dark, and seeing that it was still winter, the nights were still long, making it easier for them to run around.

Ba Reum sighed deeply, typing away on his laptop, to try and search the identity of the last person they saw enter the building. He was sitting against a ridge, a blanket over his legs and desperately trying to keep warm. Luckily it wasn't raining today.

"Something on your mind?" Yo Han asked, while putting down the binoculars.

"It's been four days since I 'died'. I guess I'm just wondering how everyone is dealing with it." Ba Reum said, thinking back at the small changes he had made to his will not so long ago to include detective Ko. He hoped that they weren't too sad, hoping that they wouldn't mourn for him too long. He hated the thought that this would hurt his friends.

"It will be difficult for them in the beginning, but their live will go on." Yo Han said, not knowing how to comfort the other man, so he offered him cold logic. Ba Reum gave him a big smile suddenly, hiding the sadness he was feeling.