Chapter 10

Yo Han was looking at Ba Reum's workspace, which was littered with electronics, and small screwdrivers and shook his head.

"I have no idea what you are doing." Yo Han said, making the other man look up.

"Don't worry I do." He said with a cheeky grin and then continued with the fiddling.

They were currently occupying one of the more inner rooms of the abandoned warehouse, which they had set up as their living space. Winter may be at it's end, but the cold was still bothersome. This room at least had been decently isolated and with a smell heating device and some stolen electricity, they could keep decently warm.

The coldest nights were luckily behind them, but they had spent those in another safe spot, one that hadn't been decently isolated.

They even had to spend the nights sharing the same blankets, lying close to each other to try and preserve heat. The first time it had been really awkward since they barely knew each other back then, but seeing the necessity of it, it became easier.

Yo Han kept on observing Ba Reum, finding something intriguing about the way the other man fiddled with the screwdriver and plugged in small wires. He always appreciated the fine detail people put in work, and Ba Reum indeed seemed to know what he was doing.

Yo Han was never one to work well with computers and such. He could use it to a degree, just like everyone else, but his interest had gone to the workings of the human body. It had fascinated him how an organism as a human could work.

Once he was old enough to realise who his father was, he strived even harder to become a doctor, in the hope that saving enough live would clean the dirt in his blood line.

He thought back about the DNA test he had done not that long ago, finally finding out that the head hunter wasn't his biological father. He still didn't understand why his mother never said so. It had been clear that the knowledge of who his father was weighted heavily on Yo Han's mind and he just felt that his live would have been better if he at least knew that he wasn't really related.

He still wondered if it was really Ba Reum that was the real son, or if he indeed had just been accidently switched. He wished that he had been able to test the theory before they went in hiding, but perhaps, once they cleared their names he could show the world he wasn't really that man's son.

And no one really needed to know if Ba Reum was or wasn't related to the Head Hunter.

Ba Reum groaned when he stretched his back after a few hours of sitting hunched over and working on the small devices. He looked at his watch and looked at Yo Han.

"Show's gonna start, soon. What we'll have for dinner?" seeing that Ba Reum was much busier then Yo Han with the spying devices, Yo Han had put himself on food duty.

"For a change, we'll have spicy instant noodles instead of the normal one." Yo Han said, seeing their limited ways of really cooking food, they are stuck on easy things to make like instant noodles.

"Oh, goodie." Ba Reum said, without much enthusiasm.

Yo Han waited until the water boiled and put it in the cups, closing them until the noodles went soft.

"You know how I like mine." Ba Reum called back, while setting up the laptop to watch the show.

"Yeah, still a bit chewy, I know." Yo Han said with an eye roll. Seriously, he had let them stand too long once...

Watching the show with the detective Kim Bong Gu was getting a bit old, but they still thought it very necessary for them to try and disprove every theory about them being the killers. Most of the times they could call the show live, Ba Reum using a device to change their voices each time. Sometimes they couldn't counteract it, or it took some time for them to collect the evidence.