★ 𝐎𝐃𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄 !

"see the hidden secret, fall even deeper inside, it's covered by the sweetness of all of the lies

it's covered by the sweetness of all of the lies."
ODD EYE !

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
in which, a deaf girl accidentally
stumbles upon the memories of a
past lab experiment, leading her
into an alternate universe
and her own past mysteries

OR

in which, wendy harrington meets
number nine, forcing her to get
involved with the dangers of
the upside down world and also
her own hidden past
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

in which, wendy harrington meets number nine, forcing her to get involved with the dangers of the upside down world and also her own hidden past╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

         Hawkins, Indiana was the epitome of every single stereotypical American small town you'd see in those old movies.

Little happy families living together in red brick houses with picket white fences. It was a community so tight knit that it felt as if everyone was your neighbour, no matter how far away you lived from each other. The town prided themselves on being the postcard for what stereotypical American suburbia should be.

But despite how perfect the small town looked, deep down it somehow allowed every single dirty secret to slip under the radar. In reality, it was actually the breeding ground for top secret government experiments.

Hawkins National Laboratory, disguised itself as just a simple government funded project but in reality, it was a nightmare dressed as a daydream. It secretly ran two her controversial experiments that could potentially cause the town to crumble if the secrecy of the subject found it ways into the real world.