𝟮𝟵. dart and his friends

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWENTY NINE!
dart and his friends
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮TWENTY NINE! dart and his friends╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

Saturday mornings were usually pleasant in Hawkins, especially during the season of Autumn. Despite the cold breeze of November whisking through the town, the sun was up bright and early, allowing a sense of faint warmth to take over.

Most people would usually spend one of their days, relaxing at home in the warmth with a good book or just browsing through the many shops in the downtown. The younger generation would be gathered together at a local friends house or wasting their allowances at the arcade.

That was not the case for Nina Henderson, Dustin Henderson, Steve Harrington and Stanley Harrington.

The four teenagers were spending their Saturday morning, wandering through the thick forests in search of Dustin's lost pet, Dart, who also happened to be a baby demogorgan. The best plan that the four had come up with was to lure the beast towards a place by leaving a trail of red meat matter, in order to properly trap it.

That's currently what the teenagers were doing on their Saturday break, despite not being in the best of moods.

"Alright, so let me get this straight." Steve spoke up, breaking the silence that hung between the group as they all walked together alongside the railroad tracks.

"You kept something that you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress a who.....who you just met?" Steve questioned in disbelief and a bit of annoyance by the situation.

"Alright, that's grossly oversimplifying things." Dustin scoffed at the older boy. 

"I mean, why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?" Steve pondered in confusion.

"Am inter dimensional slug? Because it's awesome." Dustin defended.

"Totally not." Stanley shook his head, earning a glare from the curly haired boy.

"Well, even if she thought it was cool, which she didn't. I.....I just.....I don't know. I just feel like yours trying way too hard." Steve pointed out.

"Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair, alright?" Dustin scoffed in annoyance.

"It's not about the hair, man." Steve argued, stopping in his tracks to turn towards the younger boy. "The key with girls is just.....just acting like you don't care."