𝟮𝟲. the ives residence

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWENTY SIX!
the ives residence
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮TWENTY SIX! the ives residence ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         Eleven was the definition of determination. When the young girl put her mind towards something she felt was important than it was hard for her to back down, even if there was a fight involved.

It happened with her friends, she continued to protect them even when they doubted her abilities. It happened with Will, no matter how scared she was of the Upside Down, she still searched for the lost boy.

It happened when she faced the demogorgan at the middle school, despite being completely exhausted and absolutely terrified, she still held her ground against the blood thirsty monster to protect her friends.

But this time, her determination wasn't to protect her friends or find a lost boy or fight a monster.

The young girl was determined to track down information that she had found about her life prior to living in the lab. Information on her biological mother, who she had discovered.

After the verbal altercation that had occurred between Eleven and Hopper on November first of 1984, the older male had sentenced her to clean up the mess she had caused in the cabin as punishment. Eleven begrudgingly took on the task of cleaning up the aftermath of the fight, despite wanting nothing more than to just sit in bed all day out of spite.

Wendy felt horrible and decided to lend a hand to make the chores disappear faster. The two girls removed any broken glass, swept the floor, reorganized the furniture and cleaned up anything else that was in need of attention.

While cleaning the messy cabin, the two girls accidentally stumbled upon a trap door in the wooden floor. Despite not knowing what could lie beneath the door, they still decided to venture into the dark crawl space.

To their excitement, they ended up finding boxes upon boxes of files and other important paperwork that Hopper had collected. Most of it were secretive documents from the government and the lab.

But the file that intrigued Eleven the most was the one on Terry Ives. According to the paperwork, the Ives woman was the 'supposed' biological mother of Eleven and the woman had pursued many legal battles to obtain custody.

This came as a shock to both girls but they still decided to seek out this new information, upon finding a house address at the bottom. Eleven had decided early on to make the life changing decision of actually pursuing the journey to reunite with her suppose biological mother and Wendy decided to tag along to keep the other girl safe.