𝟬𝟳. he's dead?

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
SEVEN!
he's dead?
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮SEVEN! he's dead?╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         The sun had began to gently rise above the horizon when Wendy Harrington had arrived to Mike Wheeler's house.

The Party was engaging in some much needed prep for their secret adventure that they were planning on pursuing as soon as school would let them. Usually, she would of grimaced at the tortuous early time as the girl was not a morning person but the lack of sleep lately had made the time seem easy to her.

So, when the crack of dawn had rolled around, Wendy Harrington had convinced her father by letting yet another white lie escape from her mouth again in order to be granted permission travel to the Wheeler residence.

She was gladly granted acceptance to leave for the boy's house and that's where she currently standing right now, despite being on the verge of passing out.

"We'll just tell our parents we have AV Club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood." Mike gave an explanation of the incredible plan that he had come up with.

"You seriously think the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas pondered in annoyance.

He glanced over at the girl sitting on the couch. Eleven was in the process of fiddling with the walkie talkie.

"Just trust me on this, ok?" Mike pleaded.

"Ok." Lucas nodded.

"Did you get the supplies?" Mike questioned.

"Yeah, binoculars from Nam. Army knife also from Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandanna and the wrist rocket." Lucas exclaimed happily, placing each item on the small table. The weapon he was the most excited to use was his yellow slingshot.

"You're gonna take out a demogorgan with a slingshot?" Dustin questioned in disbelief.

"First of all, it's a wrist rocket and second of all, the demogorgan is not real. It's made up.......but if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it right in the eye......and blind it." Lucas explained.

"I didn't pack any weapons but I did bring some more useful items." Wendy perked up before placing her backpack onto the table. She unzipped the front pocket to pull out everything she brought.

"I brought flashlights, batteries for the flashlights, heat packs if it gets cold, a first aid kit, a compass, a map of Hawkins, a box of matches and some bottles of water, so we don't get dehydrated." Wendy explained happily at her haul.