𝟬𝟰. hello, stranger

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
FOUR!
hello, stranger
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮FOUR! hello, stranger ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

The last thing that Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson and Wendy Harrington expected to find in the woods, was a mysterious girl but they did.

Right now, the four preteens stood in the Wheeler basement as the mysterious girl sat in a frozen state on the couch. She was practically soaked to the bone and shivering as she only sported a long yellow t-shirt that hung to her knees and a jacket that Mike wrapped around her shoulders. She was definitely strange. She had yet to speak and had a shaved head, not very typical to see in your average preteen.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike questioned.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin pondered in disbelief at her shaved head.

"Did you run away?" Lucas asked.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" Wendy worried.

"Is that blood?" Dustin asked, reaching out to touch the noticeable red stain on her shirt. The girl just leaned away in fear.

"You're freaking her out!" Mike exclaimed. He was fed up with everyone yelling over each other and could sense the tense atmosphere.

"She's freaking me out!" Lucas argued.

"I bet she's deaf." Dustin suggested before loudly clapping his hands together towards the mysterious girl's ears. She just flinched in fear at the sound and even Wendy flinched a bit as the harsh clapping sound was a little too loud for her hearing aids.

Dustin just grinned happily at his finding. "Definitely not deaf."

"Alright, that's enough. She's just scared and cold." Mike pointed out, hoping the two boys would settle down and shut up about the situation.

He then went over to a laundry basket that sat on top of the table and searched through it for a pair of clean and warm clothes for the girl to wear. He came back over with a sweater and a pair of jeans for her to wear. "Here, these are clean, ok?" Mike handed the small pile of clothes to the girl, who carefully got up from the couch to grab them.

The next thing that happened made everyone scream out in disbelief. The mysterious girl went for her shirt and tried to pull it over her head in front of the boys. Wendy wasn't weirded out because she was a girl herself but the boys were not accustomed to the female bodies yet, so they were in disbelief at the sight. Mike quickly stopped her from completely pulling her shirt off and guided her towards the bathroom.