𝟬𝟲. confused beyond belief

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
SIX!
confused beyond belief
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮SIX! confused beyond belief╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         When Wendy had gotten home from her excruciating long school day, she never expected to receive a frantic call from Mike Wheeler, demanding her to immediately leave for his house.

But that's exactly what she did.

The girl immediately dropped her backpack on the staircase before hurrying out to the side of her house to collect her bike. She rode as fast as her short legs would allow her to as she had reached her final destination, the Wheeler house.

Mike had instantly greeted the Harrington girl before quickly pulled her away upstairs to his room, where the other two boys stood waiting.

She couldn't help feel a shiver go down her spine as she made direct eye contact with the mysterious girl, known only to Mike and Wendy as Eleven.

She knew the mysterious girl had a lot more to say about the matter as the glance she sent towards Wendy held a lot more meaning and fear than intended. She was hiding something from the Harrington girl but she seemed afraid to break down her rough exterior in order to drop the bomb of truth.

For now, Wendy would just silently wait and overthink everything possible scenario until Eleven is comfortable enough to reveal the meaning behind their connection.

"Are you out of your mind?" Lucas questioned in disbelief, abruptly cutting off Wendy's deep thoughts.

She hadn't ever realized that the three boys were having a conversation as she was so focused on having a staring contest with Eleven.

"Just listen to me." Mike begged, trying to calm the Sinclair boy's sudden loud outburst.

"You are out of your mind?!" Lucas confirmed.

"She knows about Will." Mike announced. Everyone's eyes widened and their jaws dropped all in sync at the sudden bomb drop.

"What do you mean she knows about Will?" Dustin pondered in confusion.

"She pointed at him, at his picture. She said his name!" Mike exclaimed.

"She said his name?" Lucas asked.

"Just think about it. Do you really think it was a coincidence that we found her on Mirkwood, the same place Will disappeared?" Mike pointed out.