𝟭𝟲. run from the monsters

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
SIXTEEN!
run from the monsters
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮SIXTEEN! run from the monsters╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         The dark shadow of the night had casted over the town of Hawkins when the unlikely group of eleven people, had pulled up to their intended destination, Hawkins middle school.

Wendy Harrington's prediction on the group having to travel to the school to build the sensory tank, was totally and utterly correct.

Hawkins middle school was the only facility in all of Hawkins that held enough salt needed for the makeshift sensory tank to actually be built for Eleven. The facility also had every single supply that they could ever be needed to actually carry out the task.

The building was like a place of hidden treasure when it came to scientific experimentation and dimension plane shifting.

Once, the eleven group members had exited out of their designated vehicles, they had split off into pairs in order to cover the ground faster.

Hawkins middle school had a bit of a confusing map layout if you weren't used to the random hallways that twisted and the mismatching room numbers that didn't coordinate each other. It was best to split off in pairs as someone would be bound to find something of importance to the task.

That is currently why, there were five different pairs of the group running around the school.

The Wheeler siblings, Mike and Nancy, had trekked all the way to the back of the school. In the far distance of the school was a small building that held all of the gardening equipment needed to maintain the nature aspect of the school. This is where they had found the water hoses needed to fill the sensory tank.

Jonathan Byers and Jim Hopper had also traveled to the back of the school. The shed, containing all of the supplies needed to calm Indiana's harsh winters, were there and that meant the thousand pounds of salt was also there.

Dustin Henderson and Lucas Sinclair had collected the plastic blow up pool from the back of the Byers car and had rolled it all the way to the school's gymnasium to set up.

Joyce Byers had taken Eleven into a random classroom to give the girl some much needed words of assurance.

Finally, we had the Harrington siblings and Nina. The trio of preteens had decided to set up some elaborate traps around the many school entrances in case Hawkins lab did indeed find them.