He's back again 😎

Hey guys I'm back with another part of this love🖤

Join me in this epic journey of love.

Happy reading🤗

.......................................

The sun was shining upon the blissful love birds for whom this morning was just a disturbance in their romance. Manik never wanted to get up from the bed and just so you know he kept nandini too. But then suddenly the phone started ringing and guess who ??? Cabiraaaa, Manik so wanted to kill him for this but then he sounded disturbed.

Manik asked Cabir "what's wrong dude, it was my bloody first night with my wife. Don't you have Navya around?". Cabir replied to Manik in a worried tone "bro he's back and this time it's not gonna be easy". This came as a shock to Manik and he just go up from the bed and went banging the door. Nandini tried to stop him and ask but that didn't help either, it felt as if something was over him.

Manik rushed to office and he saw the worried cabir sitting in the conference room. Nandini was getting restless and she called Cabir as Manik was not picking up his calls. Cabir just told Nandini that this was serious. While in the conference hall Manik and Cabir were almost quite looking at each other as if trying to figure out the next move.

In a dark room we see a man sitting staring at the photo of a woman. He was speaking with the photograph. " You knew how much I loved you from childhood but you went ahead with the choice of you step brother. I was not that well settled and rich but I loved you and on top of that I was not a gangster. I was just the normal guy who loved you with all his heart. After you left me, my mom died and you had promised her that you will be with me always.

Writer Pov:

Manik was angry and sad both the situation and cabir was afraid. They have not imagined that he will be back. But he's there, suddenly a lone tear escaped from his eyes and he remember the day when that incident happened.

Manik's Pov:

It was raining heavily and that was the day when she came to me asking that she loves a guy and can she get married to him. I was very happy that my little doll has found a man and equally scared as I didn't wanted her to get into trouble. I asked her the name of this boy. When I started to enquire and that was the time when i got to know that he was the son of our rival whom my dad killed. The boy didn't know about it but his mother knew everything. The most shocking thing was that she was one who wanted them to meet and she manipulated her son towards my sister so that at the right time she can take revenge. I was shocked that this cannot be possible and I didn't wanted my sister to get through this hell. The revenge drama never ends on a good note. But she deserves to know the truth.

Suddenly everything flashed in front of my eyes. I remember the day walking through the garden and saw this little girl crying I was only 10 years old and knew that that my father had an affair but didn't knew the angel he bought in our lives. She was so cute and and when she called me brother that was it. I had decided that I will do everything no matter what to protect her. And that's what exactly I did, I told her the truth about the man she loved. She did exactly what was needed, she left him.

Manik's Pov ended.

Manik approached the conference room where he was sitting. The trans was broken when Manik addressed him and he turned around . He was no other than the business tycoon Mr. Ayaan Kapoor. Manik started the conversation by asking "what brings you here?". Ayaan stated coldly "I have got your neck in my hand this time and there's is not running from me now, I dare no one will save you from my wrath". Manik replied furiously "It me you threatening, I win always no matter what and get that straight to your head"

Cabir came in the middle and said Ayaan to have a seat and start fresh. He took Manik in the corner and told him that he's the one whose gonna approve for the deal we are fight to get through the govt tender. Manik was shocked he replied "the owner was someone else last Monday when I checked" on this Cabir replied "He bought the company last Friday. He had it all planned as when he got to know
That you took a loan for this tender and it's a make or break deal for you. He baited you and called the shots".

Manik was very tensed now as a lot of money was involved. And he was clueless as he knew that he is here to finish him.

Sometimes it's too soon to judge a person before we come across the chapters of life.

...............................................

I hope you enjoyed reading the story. 🖤

If you loved it then do vote for the chapter and do comment you amazing response and till then keep guessing..😉