I'm the real devil

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter of they love🖤

Enjoy Reading 🤗

..............................................

So today I'm gonna reveal the face of the devil who was blackmailing nandini and of course the shock you got from the promo. The connection of the devil with Manik.

So let me take you to the flashback - 10 years back

There we see a scared boy sitting in lavish room and he probably weeping out of fear. There came a boy of his age told him "Manik don't cry, its gonna be alright". Manik on the other hand said "I can't live with him, he scares the shit out of me. I want to be good and I want to be better. May be this world is not full of good people but still I want to take my chances and start a new life where no one knew my identity and won't get scared to be my friend". Cabir told him "Manik this won't be easy he won't agree, your are his only heir and he won't let you go on any circumstances. He got plans for you. You know even I'll be one of them. If I truly say friend what we want doesn't matter to him, he gets what he wants. He is the devil and on one has ever defeated him".

Manik was already broken and he did knew what to do so he tried committing suicide. This was a shock for the devil. On that day he left him free. But only Manik knew it was not forever but then everyone has their chances on life. But its not always the choices we make when destiny plays its cards things change.

Come lets meet Manik, The real Manik Malhotra - Manik Malhotra is not an orphan, he has a dad and he is the son of non other then the underworld king "Siddharth Malhotra" and yes to fact he's the devil, he's the man who gets everything by hook or crook. Manik he his only chid and he loves him. Manik's mother died when he was 5 yrs old. It was an attack at their place where Siddharth was not able to save her. Manik doesn't like his work when he started understanding what actually his father was. No one ever became his friend apart from Cabir who was the son of devil's right hand. He didn't liked to see blood, fear, death around him, his father felt he was weak. He also tried involving him in his work but then it scared the shit out of him. He had made his mind that he wants to go from there. So he decide to commit suicide. After that incident his father let him go but cabir too went with him to always be his shadow and protect him as a friend. That's how Manik started his life as a businessman and achieved this far in his life.

Siddharth Malhotra (The Devil) - The whole underworld knows him as "The Devil". Nobody wants to mess with him. He is 55 yrs old now. he had only one son and you know now who's the lucky one. He's the true definition of fear and feeling of death. He feels like death. He's done everything which could make him the worst. he never gave Manik any reason to love him. But the suicide attempt by Manik shocked him to his core, he didn't showed but he knew he could loss him forever. He didn't love Manik only because he was his son but because he was sign of his love with his wife. He let Manik go for a while but he knew one this love will get him to this world where he actually belonged.

 He let Manik go for a while but he knew one this love will get him to this world where he actually belonged