THE END?

Hey guys I'm back with another part of this love🖤

Join me in this epic journey of love.

Happy reading🤗

.................................................

Writer Note:

We started this beautiful story with a beautiful dream which had an incredible journey. You guys have been with through the thick and thin of this story. But it's time to end this story and start a fresh one with its own life. This story is a part of me being a manan fangirl. I never knew that I could write this long and you guys would love it. Thank you each one of you for just being there. I wish to write beautiful stories ahead but not before giving this an end.

Manik POV:

It was now time to go home as everything was well in my sister's family, with her daughter and love of her life. She wanted him to know that he had a daughter and I finally fulfilled her wish. I am very happy and now I need to go back to Nandini. I called back Cabir and informed him about the everything. Book up the charter and made my way back home. I reached home and saw that all the lights were off. I called for Nandini but there was no response. I rushed to our room and it was empty. Suddenly I heard a vas fell and ran in that directly unaware of the darkness coming in. I went up to the terrace and saw that Nandini was tied up to chaired beaten up badly. She was half conscious, blood was slowly dripping from her head and hands. My anger had already reached all her limits by looking her conditions.

I ran in her direction but an army of men ran towards me. We got in a fight, today I could kill thousands for her. I needed her in my arms safe. There was something different about this attack as everything seemed to be so perfect as the attacher already knew m every move. I was still fighting a never ending army. I had few cuts by now and blood started dripping off my body but I knew I had to save Nandini, I could leave her back. Slowly I saw she started to wake up. She called my name and that was it. I wanted to hear her voice so badly, I shouted her name back and ran towards fighting everyone in the way. She was struggling to get out the chair. She fell off the chair to get to me. I reached towards and shoot some of the men. Took her in my arms and started to run.

As I started to run towards the I was suddenly shot in the back. 3 bullets but I couldn't leave Nandini and took her inside car and started driving. I started to lose my consciousness.

Nandini POV:

Manik called me and he said he coming back. I was getting ready to surprise him. Suddenly there was a knock on the door as a I opened the door, I was pushed towards the floor and man started beating me badly. I started crying in pain. I shouted Manik's name but he wasn't there, the man was in mask and he dragged me with my hair towards the terrace. I was begging for help. He was slapping me continuously, I was begged him to leave I threaten him that my Manik will kill him but it seemed to have no affect on him. i knew he will not stop so I pretended to be unconscious. After few minutes, I heard Manik calling out my name. I knew he will save, I started to gain strength. There were a lot of men but I knew my Manik will save me. He fought with all his strength but he started to get cuts and I saw his blood, I shouted his name and he looked towards me. he took out his gun and started shooting people and ran with all his force towards me, pulled me in his arm and ran with a force but then I heard the gun shots towards him. It was 3 bullets and fell of knees with me in his arms. I shouted his name and he again gathered his strengths and looked me with tears in his eyes. shot few fires back and sat in the car. Called the private jet and told me to sit inside.

I asked him to sit with me but he told me to sit inside and will join me as he has to stop them. I told the pilot not to fly until Manik is in. I saw the men coming in the car and Manik was standing there all alone to save me. Blood was dripping from his body and he was still firing those men just to save, "God I had no idea, how much this man loves me". Then suddenly the guy in the mask came out and Manik got into an intense fight with him, where they both started punching and Manik was trying really hard to get his mask off.

They were fight on the terrace, it was one of the tallest building where the helipad was designed specially of Manik's helicopters. On the edge when Manik punched his face badly the mask came off and finally his face revealed. Manik was numb standing there and he just pushed Manik off the of the terrace and he shouted "Save Nandini". I shouted "NO". Pilot took off and I saw Manik falling off the terrace and I kept fighting with the pilot to save him but he kept flying, guys were fired in our directions. I kept looking at him as he falling off the building, I was dying with second and when he was already gone, I sat numb there. The pilot had save me and he made few calls and we landed safe in London where I saw Ayaan, Rohit standing there with an army to take me in. Ayaan came in and picked me in his arms and took me to the car and I didn't even flinch a bit.

I understood that they already knew everything. The car stopped near a mansion and he again took me in his arms and took me to bedroom and told a maid to take care of me. Suddenly I saw the doctor coming in. He came and treated my wounds and gave me injections and I felt drowsy and my eyelids felt heavy. I was sleeping where I suddenly woke up taking Manik's name. Reality hit me hard, Manik was gone. I couldn't believe, I won't be able to live without him. I went up to the terrace and climbed the edge but before I could step further and end my life.

To know what happened further. Stay tuned.

Whatever our souls are made of hers and mine are the same.

...................................................
I hope you enjoyed reading the story. 🖤

If you loved it then do vote for the chapter and do comment you amazing response and till then keep guessing..😉