I love you forever

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter of this love🖤

Enjoy Reading 🤗😊

..........................................................

In the last chapter we saw that Manik is taken to the hospital because of the suicidal act he put forward on Nandini in the attempt of keeping her in his life.

In hospital Nandini like an manic was shouting on the doctors to wake his Manik up. Navya on the other hand is trying to console Nandini and make calm down. Cabir is completing the formalities.

Soon we see a lot of people entering the lobby area of the hospital when Manik was admitted. It's was all silent around and we see people with guns entering in the area and there comes as man with this devilish aura. Now it won't take us a minute to understand it was Manik's dad i.e the original gangster.

Cabir rushed to him "thank god! you are here, he was so out of control that he took this step." He too stated "love was never easy for me as well, I knew this would happen". 

Doctors stated that he was fine now and hadn't lost a lot of blood. Nandini instantly after listening to the doctor. Manik data came to nandini and ask her "Will you be with him forever ? you the only one who can shine for his dark world. You saw what all happen if you leave him." Nandini instantly answered him that "I would be able to live either even will get harm, he Is my shield and I wound be able to survive without him". Sidharth became after listening nandini's confession and gave her a hug and blessed her for her beautiful life. 

Instantly doctors called for nandini as Manik was continuously asking for her. She ran towards the ICU and rushed to him. As he saw her on the door he tried to get up to meet and he got up too. He wasn't able to walk to properly but still reached nandini and hugged her tightly. Nandini after feeling his warmth she started to cry badly. Manik started to make her calm but she want able to stop. She started ranting her sorries to him. Manik then kissed her as he didn't find any other option to make her quiet. It was getting impossible for him to see her tears. 

The kiss was slow and tears to got mixed with it. It was very much needed for both of them. Manik just knew then what he has to do. So he took her in his arms and placed her on the icu bed and lied on the bed beside her, hugged her tightly. He started to give wet kisses her her shoulder and neck and suddenly said something in her ears, "Nandini be my everything, be my life, pls will you be fine wife. Mere kiwi ban jaao. I won't be able to live without. Please marry me." 

After listening to his pure confession, her eyes became teary and she eventually said a big no, manik became shock and a tear was about to fall from his eyes. Manik instantly gestured him not to cry and started to smile and demanded him "Is this way you propose, I want a better proposal". On this manik to smirked and warned her "Never do this, no way in her I will let you go. And about the proposal." He started tickling her and she started laughing the ICU was filled you the sound of their happiness and peace. Cabir to smiled listening this and even his dad smiled and left from there. Cabir came inside and teased them a bit "Guys its a ICU, get your own room. I don't wanna watch porn movie here." Manik shared and Nandini hided her face in Manik's neck. 

After a while they had their breakfast and doctors allowed the discharged Manik. Cabir did the paper work and made the arrangement for them as directed by Manik. As they reached home, their nandini saw a lot of preparation going on. 

She asked Manik but he said may be it was dad and he didn't had any idea. I was evening by now, and nandini was resting on his shoulder in their bed. Suddenly Manik said he has some work in the study, so he will be there. Nandini too did buss him as she though may be its important, so she too asked him, if she could join but Manik instantly said no. So nandini resets a lil but she felt asleep. It was around 8 when she got up saw all dark. As she switched on the lights of her side table, she saw beautiful sparkling packet. She unwrapped the packed and saw the most beautiful sight. I was photo frame of Manik and her. It showed them happiness and under the frame there  was a gorgeous gift kept for her. It was princess gown made of silk as if made only for her. She had never she a dress. It had a beautiful note, "My beautiful wife, just wear my love and I'll be waiting for you in the garden to fill your life with roses" Nandini quickly wore that dress.

 It had a beautiful note, "My beautiful wife, just wear my love and I'll be waiting for you in the garden to fill your life with roses" Nandini quickly wore that dress

She looked like a princess, as she ascended the from the stairs, the mansion was decorated as if it was someones wedding. She reached the garden. And saw Manik waiting for her in his wife shirt. 

It was dark and as she walk a spot light followed her and as she walk to wards Manik, on every step there was hug lights turned on and finally when she reached him

It was dark and as she walk a spot light followed her and as she walk to wards Manik, on every step there was hug lights turned on and finally when she reached him. The place was sparkling. 

Manik turned and she had tears in her eyes and Manik told her "Today you won't cry, I don't want this tears of yours."

Suddenly it started raining so nandini started to run but Manik stopped her by holding her hand. As he pulled her towards him, it the rains showered rose petals on her. The site was mesmerising and Nandini was shocked, she didn't had any clue if all this was real or just a dream. 

Manik then bend down and pulled out a ring and said "Nandini ab officially kiwi ban jaao, marry be and make me the luckiest man on this planet." This was the happiest moment of their it seems as nature was blessing them.

Nandini instantly said yes and then Manik said "today is our marriage" She was utter shock but then she needed him forever on her side. She said a big "YES". It seemed a happy moment for everyone and they said in unison "I LOVE YOU".

Live all the possible moments of love and happiness cause you life always have a turn.

............................................

This was it for todays update.

Hope you like it and if you did then please comment me your views and shower your precious votes.