You are bound to me

Hey guys I'm back with another update of this love.

Hope you will enjoy it and support me.

Happy reading 😊

................................................

So as per the previous update someone had reached to save Nandini and we all know it who, don't we?

Manik Pov:

I got the information about where nandini was held captured by the detective. So I headed towards the dungeon. It was an underground building which looked like a small house from outside but the detective had already found all the required information regarding the passage and the way through it. I had the full police force with me to get nandini at any cost. We head towards the underground dungeons but to our surprise it was all silence everywhere. We reached the place throughout but there was no trace of anyone not even nandini. I was getting very nervous and scared, it felt that I had lost everything. Now nothing mattered if I lost her. I was getting mad and shouting at everyone but then suddenly I felt something, it felt like nandini. I instantly turned and started walking towards the aura which was pulling me towards it. Now I knew that she is here and now I am going to find her but we searched the place 10 times but there was no trace of her, I was losing it. Suddenly Cabir gave us the idea to search her outside the house, it was just a hunch but I did care searching her in the whole fucking world.

So we started going to the jungle with which the house was surrounding. Everyone was searching her and even me but suddenly cabir head something and called me. I quickly ran towards him, we started to shouting her name. I was getting mad by now, it was getting dark and there was no trace of her. I shouted very loudly "NANDINI" and suddenly we again heard some sound and I started running towards the sound, cabir ran behind me. We reached near a well. It was very dark by now and it seemed like she was slowly going away from me and our love was drifting apart. I was dying every passing second by the thought of it.

The voice was getting clear and we were shouting her name continuously but there was no reply just that particular sound. It was getting loud and we knew it was here only but where, so suddenly cabir look inside the well to check once but as it was dark nothing was visible. So we switched on the flash light but the well was too deep. I didn't wanted to take any chance I thought to got down as I had a feeling of her presence which was coming from the well. So by taking the help of the rope, I got down. When I got down, I dropped the phone by mistake and tried to search the phone. In the way searching I touched something, it felt human but most importantly it felt her. So I called her name but still there was not replied. I saw my phone so quickly grabbed it and switched on the light. 

As I turned the light, I saw her. It made me feel dead, her face. She looked half conscious and was making the sound from the stone near to her. Her body was bleeding badly as if someone had tortured her to death. I patted her cheeks to make her conscious but no response. She was tied in silver chains all around tightly leaving marks on her body. I quickly called cabir and started to untie her. He came down and we took her out from there, I was carrying her in my arms. I could feel her lifeless body. I wanted that nervous cute girl, who always had a shy smile around me but she looked dead.

 I wanted that nervous cute girl, who always had a shy smile around me but she looked dead

(Images of nandini kidnapped)

I took her home and arranged the doctors there itself as I didn't wanted her to leave from my sight. I quickly drove her home and doctors where waiting for us. Doctors started the treatment and told me to wait outside. I went and started to break all the things in my room to calm my anger and cabir came to console me but it was too late for that. But now I just wanted the person dead, there is no one who can save the person who did this to her, to my life, to my love. I shouted loudly "I'LL KILL THAT BASTARD AND BURN HIM TO DEATH, HE TOUCHED THE WRONG STRING, BLOODY NO ONE CAN SAVE HIM". Cabir also kept his hand on my shoulder and assured me that the person's will die for his grave mistake. 

After 12 hrs of operation, doctors came out and informed us that Nandini had a lot of injury on her body as if she was tortured for days, also there are some internal injuries on her head. Doctors declared that she needed bed rest for a month and will gain conscious after 24 hrs. 

Manik thanked the doctors and informed them to be there until she gained consciousness. The night went and it was day now but the mansion was quit like death as if there was no living inside this house. Cabir tired his best to make Manik eat something but there was no response from him. He was just sitting beside her holding her hand and waiting for her to wake up. It was getting dark now and she wasn't getting up it was pass 24hrs as informed by doctor. He went to the guest room and shouted at the doctors as she wasn't waking up. 

The miracle awaits them, they heard a sound from the Nandini room and all rushed quickly there. She was awake and tried to take the glass of water to drink but in that attempt she broke the glass. Manik gave her the water in other glass and she drank the water quickly as she was thirsty for days. After drinking the water her eyes fell on me and I was just starring at her. A tear dropped from her eye and that was it for me, I hugged her tightly and let out my cried. Everyone had already left from there as per cabir's instructions. As I was hugging her I realised that she was feeling suffocated and it was hurting her body because of stitches. So I broke the hug and let her breath and kept looking at her face which contained only one emotion and that's hurt and pain. The doses of sedatives were high so she again slept. I kept looking at her face and I knew what I had to do next but for now I need her close to myself. I won't be able to breath if she left me.

I also slept holding her hand and it felt home and peace. I woke up with a jerk as I heard her shouting in sleep. She was begging for help and to leave her, she was begging them to not beat her. I already had tears in my eyes and I quickly hugged her and consoled her to sleep. Love is really very difficult, it's not easy, its gives a lot of pain but its the only medicine you will need if you ever fell in love.

......................................................

What you think, what did happen with nandini?

Will she be able to smile ever and what about her decision of going away from Manik?

Will Manik make her alright and keep her forever?

That was it for this chapter guys.. Do give me your precious votes if you like it 😊😘

Also comment me your views on this and stay tuned for the next part😜