Living the perfect life!

Hey guys I'm back with another part of this love🖤

Join me in this epic journey of love.

Happy reading🤗

.......................................

As per the last part of the update, nandini was ready for the marriage. There were just living this blissful moment. Everything seemed very perfect for them and trust everything seems just dream to them but Manik was the most emotional one. He was not ready to leave even for moment. 

Maybe this was the love we ever desire and sometimes they to come true. As they discuss for the marriage preparation, manik gave a shy smile as Cabir then annoying told nandini "Your Majnu have already done everything and to your surprise the wedding dress is also ready". nandini shockingly looked at manik and he made a baby face. Nandini asked Manik "when did you plan all this ?" and Manik excitedly said "before the accident, actually I wanted to make you happy and remind you of the our eternal love". nandini had tears in her eyes and then she asked when's the wedding to which he replied "today evening". Nandini was too shocked she literally shouted on him "are you an idiot, there is a lot of preparation I wanted to do, its the only thing I desired with" on which Manik said "baby don't stress, everything is sorted. The stylist the spa and everything is been arranged by room and you lovely navya has already checked everything".

nandini just made an oo shape and went towards her room as she was very exited for the wedding as this was her dream which imagined with the only love of her. 

As she went inside to prep herself for the special event of her lifetime. Manik meanwhile discussed all the security details with cabir. Actually they had kept it a very private affaire with only some close friends and family. 

Cabir made him relaxed as he had everything was controlled. Now as we enter the wedding location. "Beautiful" word has got another level and stars to it. The preparation where done and guest were arriving with special security checks and the hall was now filled with people and drinks. It was time to start the wedding rituals, so the groom was called to start the rituals. Manik descended the stairs and god! he looked like greek god. 

The rituals were started now and the most busiest person was cabir as everything was in his control and he didn't wanted to take any chances

The rituals were started now and the most busiest person was cabir as everything was in his control and he didn't wanted to take any chances. It was time for the bride to arrive.

Nandini was called and navya descended with the bride and nandini looked like a dream walking into his life to become his life. 

She took her seat beside Manik and Manik just kept looking her like a dream as if he will blink his eye and she will vanish

She took her seat beside Manik and Manik just kept looking her like a dream as if he will blink his eye and she will vanish. Life couldn't be more perfect than this.

The phera's were over and with every phera there was promise made by them which tied them to eternity. 

Now pandit ji asked the Manik to fill her hairline with vermilion and Manik did the same while kissing her forehead to tie her forever with his name. Then pandit ji asked Manik to tie the mangalsutra around her neck. He did the same, while nandini had all the tears flowing for her beautiful eyes. Where Manik was no less as even he had tears in his eyes.

This was how Manan were married and Manik had finally tied her with him for the eternity.

Some beautiful dreams takes time to walk in you life but trust me the wait is worth.

...............................................

I hope you enjoyed reading the story. 🖤

If you loved it then do vote for the chapter and do comment you amazing response and till then keep guessing..😉