Lets move on

Hey guys I'm back with another part of this love🖤

Join me in this epic journey of love.

Happy reading🤗

.................................................

Manik was worried after Cabir gave him a heads up. He knew that he have will have to convince him. Cabir asked Manik if there's any way where they can convince Ayaan to settle for the deal but Manik was in deep thoughts.

Manik's Pov
My sister she loved him so much even after she left him. After few weeks when she was married to man I choose for her. She told him about her pregnancy. I thought she was pregnant with her husband but it was Ayaan's baby. We decided to hide the truth and I told her to pretend as if it's Rohit's baby (Rohit Singhal is the name of her husband). She didn't wanted to do this to Ayaan but she did it because of me. She really did love me as one of her own. Not for once she called me her step brother and questions my decisions. I tried my best do everything perfect for my princess. Only to this disappoint that she died giving birth to the baby and before she died she wanted me gets things good with Ayaan family as she wanted her daughter to have the name of her own father and to receive love from him. Till today I know how much she loves this man.

I didn't tell the truth to Rohit as he was devastated by her death. She took his daughter far away my world. I know where they live but don't contact them often as I don't want any threat to her. She always complains me for not visiting her often but I always gets her amazing present in defence.

Anne is her name which Naira kept before she died (Naira is the name of Manik's sister) on Ayaan's name. Anne is now 10 years old but she got the brain of 30 😂. It's a family think of being smart.

I knew I had to tell Ayaan that about the truth now. As bad as it sounds but there is no way to save this deal then this. This seems to be the only option as also it was time to fulfil Naina's wish.

 This seems to be the only option as also it was time to fulfil Naina's wish

(Naina Malhotra)

Manik's PoV ends.

Suddenly Ayaan snapped his finger to bring him to earth. And he says "praying to God to save your ass from me". And here Manik made his comeback " No, actually I was planning to get you meet your daughter". Ayaan was shocked and startled, he didn't expect this answer from Manik and did he just say the word daughter. There were lot of emotions running in his head and he still had to figure out this now. Manik understand his situation so he started "Ayaan I want you to sit, I know it's a lot what I'm gonna say now but you have to understand me. Not everything I say today is about the deal. First of all Naina never betrayed you, she just loved me more over you as she married the guy I decided for her. You mother had planned it this all. She convinced you to fall in love but then you really started loving her. You knew about the rivalry but I didn't trust you that once you marry my sister you'll but this all behind. I never trusted your mother but I knew she would take her revenge. And I don't defend myself that your father was killed by my father but there was this huge blood bath which I want to keep behind. I don't hate because Naina loved you as long she loved. Although I hate it but today as you stand before me I know you love her. She was pregnant with your daughter and I told her not tell you as I didn't wanted anything to happen to her because of our rivalry".