I love him

Hey guys I'm back with another update of this love 😊

Happy reading 🖤🤗

..................................................

In the previous chapter we saw that Harshad came as Nandini's friend and she received the envelope by the devil for the proposed deal.

As Nandini open the envelope it contained some contract papers. It seemed it was highly confidential. She sat back with a  thud as she read those papers. So it was clearly written that she had Marry to someone (Devil's Choice) and be with that person. Till the time she will be with him, her Manik will be safe and his business will do well. If she will ever tired to void this contract then she will have to pay him with Manik's blood. She started crying badly as she only wanted to be with Manik and she didn't wanted any man to touch her, getting married was just a hypothetical question.

The destiny is cruel sometimes too much. Nandini was cursing herself to come in Manik's life, she thought that only because of her Manik will have to face so much problem. As she was holding the folder, a letter fell from. She picked it up and started reading it. "Dear love, Don't worry I care for you and I won't let you get married with any loser. You will get married to man who will love and only then Manik will feel pain, when he'll she you smiling with him. Your Manik has to pay for the deed he had done. Also baby don't forget you have to break his heart and leave from this place. When you will finish reading this, you'll hear me love. So now get you act ready to hurt him."

Nandini started shedding tears in such a way that it could break anyone's heart. Suddenly her phone started ringing. She picked the call and on the other side "Stop crying we have a mission to get successful. Go and tell him to leave you". She just hummed. "You have to convince Harshad to marry you as even he has to face worst." Tears were unstoppable, she looked like mess. A real mess in all this year's of hardship. Nandini said "You please kill me, I can't do this to either of them. What has Manik ever did to you. He is is good man". The devil replied harshly with his sharp tone "Shut up you whore, he is the son of a bitch and he has done worst and I will punish him with the worst". Nandini got scared sensing the anger in his death voice. "Hurry up you have 24 hrs for both the work."

Nandini knew it was the end of her. After this she is just be living a life of a corpse, tears keep rolling from her eye. Her eyes where now red and tear marks all over her face, it seemed if death could end her misery. She knew that her destiny was decided, she even though to die but she knew if something happened to her than  he will harm Manik. She had to do this for Manik, for her love. The path on which she was about to walk was made of thorns but she didn't knew that this will be the end of someone's kind heart and the beginning of end, only if she knew.......what was store for her in the future 😈

She gathered her fallen pieces of heart and made herself strong to detached from him. She dressed in a beautiful red velvet dress looking all eternal. She stepped out of her room and went down to check on Harshad. She already had a  plan but only if she knew how childish it was. She knocked on his door and ask if she can come in. Harshad was gawking her and didn't ever bother to close his eyes, Nandini smiled at it. She told Harshad that she wanted to give him the tour of this beautiful city as he lived in Dubai and back in the school they used to live in Mangalore, he agreed instantly and moved out. Manik was coming down so he asked her that were she was going. So she replied that she was going with harshad to party and will come late. Manik tried to argue but then he stopped mid way as he ever wanted was her smile. He allowed her to go but he told his bodyguards to follow them from a safe distance.

They went to a restaurant for their breakfast. Nandini gathered all her strength and told Harshad that she wanted to say something. She stammered badly and goosebumps appeared all over her body. It wasn't easy at all to tell him those words which she always wanted to hear from Manik. "Harshad, I....I ...... just wanted to say that ...... I ....", the words were just not coming out from her mouth. Harshad said looking through her eyes which all truth "Marry me Nandini". She was shocked. Harshad then continue "I heard you in the morning when you talking on the landline, actually my phone's battery was dead so I though to use your landline as I wanted to call my sister to inform her that I reached safely here." When I heard him blackmailing you with Manik, I understood the scenario. I have already heard the loses he is facing and he was continuing furthermore but suddenly Nandini stood up and collapsed in his arm and cried her heart out. Harshad continued "I know that you love him but if you want I can destroy the devil and you don't have to marry me" but nandini stopped him between "No Harshad, he will kill both of you, but why he wants me to get married to you. Do you have any idea who is he?" Harshad simply replied "No".