Dare you leave

Hey guys I'm back with another update of this love 🖤

Enjoy reading 🤗

...............................................

So in the last chapter we saw that cabir went to nandini's room and shouted for Manik. Manik rushed quickly inside nandini room.

"Cabir why are you shouting, what's wrong ?" Manik angrily asked cabir and he just pulled his hand towards the washroom and what he saw made his body go numb. 

Nandini had tried to commit suicide as she was lying inside the tub. As soon as Manik saw this the blood dried in his veins and he quickly rushed to her. He pulled her out from the tub and took her to the bed, placed her on the bed and covered her with duvet. Cabir was checking her pulses and he declared that she was not breathing. Manik shouted on him "Are you mad, pagal hogaya hai. She is breathing, nothing will happen to her and I won't let anything happen. Do you understand." 

He checked her pulses again and there was no movement so he slowly placed his head on her heart to check her heartbeat and there he could listen her heart beat, it was very slow. He quickly informed cabir to call the doctors. Cabir went outside to call the doctors and here Manik started giving her CPR. He pushed her stomach to remove the access water from it.

The water was coming out of her mouth and she slowly started coughing

The water was coming out of her mouth and she slowly started coughing. Listening the coughing sound, cabir rushed inside. Meanwhile Manik moved a little away from the bed and was just standing in the corner. 

Cabir quickly hugged Nandini and started crying but she didn't had any reaction on her face

Cabir quickly hugged Nandini and started crying but she didn't had any reaction on her face. She was still numb and was just looking blank. Soon doctors rushed inside and cabir moved his way to let the doctor check. The doctors were checking Nandini and had a conversation within themselves. They informed Manik that they have to take Nandini to the hospital as there where few more test which needed to be done.

Cabir strictly informed them that Nandini won't go anywhere and he will arrange everything which they need for the test. As Nandini was still dressed in her wedding attire, one of the doctors asked them to call her husband but then cabir declared that he was no more. Listening to that a tear fell from her eye but still she didn't show any expression.