I have to go

Hey guys I'm back with another update of this love.

Enjoy Reading 🖤😊

.....................................................

In the last chapter, Manik had rescued Nandini and was determined to take revenge from the person who had tortured Nandini. Manik had no idea who was the man was who had tried to harm his life. He had already led down all his sources to find him but was not getting any clue. He knew there are lot of things he had to take care of and Nandini was priority but little did he knew there were people who will add much more to his miseries. And not to be surprised it had already started.

Manik was taking good care of Nandini. Nandini on the other hand remained very quiet, it was very unusual to her behaviour but then Manik thought to give her much needed space and he didn't wanted to talk on any other topic. It was past one month from the accident and he still had no clue about the man who had kidnapped Nandini. The business was getting doomed and Cabir was getting worried for Manik as his all attention was on Nandini, he wasn't paying any attention to the business. Manik was doing everything possible to make nandini feel good and find out the culprit.

Manik was losing every deal as he was not there in any meeting, he wasn't ready to leave Nandini at any cost. The news headline showed that Malhotra Group of Companies was facing huge loses. Nandini by mistake read the news and now she was getting all worried. Manik had tried his very best to keep Nandini away from this but destiny has it all plans. Nandini was almost healed. There was no wound on her body and she was ready to work. She did wanted to be a burden on Manik. 

That day Manik received a call from the office. It was Monday and he had a board meeting with the major stake holders of the company. He didn't wanted to leave Nandini but cabir insisted and he knew it was important. So he tightened the security around her, to keep her safe. It was getting evening by now and Nandini was thinking of how she will talk with Manik of getting back to her house but then suddenly the lights were off. She got scared in the dark room. She shouted to call the guards from outside but there was no one who came. Now she was getting more scared, the breeze was getting cold and she smelled the same fear, she had faced in the dungeons. she started shivering, swear beads started to appear on her forehead and she it was him.

She heard a voice of a man but to be more specific it was the devil's 😈 voice who  kidnapped her. He stated "MY DEAR NANDINI, HOW ARE YOU? MISSED ME. GUESS WHAT I MISSED YOU TOO AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR MANIK, IS HE DOING WELL? I HEARD HE IS FACING HUGE LOSES IN HIS BUSINESS AND HE WANTS TO MEET ME BUT DARLING I DECIDE WHOM TO MEET. I DON'T THINK YOU LOVE YOUR MANIK". Nandini just cut him between and said "I LOVE MANIK AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HIM", he started again "THATS THE SPIRIT NANDINI, IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR HIM THEN I CAN SAVE HIM FROM GETTING BANKRUPT AND I'LL EVEN SPARE HIS LIFE. BUT AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW ME." Nandini spoke "I'LL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MANIK GOOD". Little did she knew about the price she will have to pay in order to save Manik or she really be able to save Manik?

 Little did she knew about the price she will have to pay in order to save Manik or she really be able to save Manik?