Where are you nandini ?

He guys I'm back with another update of this love.

Happy reading.. Enjoy😊

...................................

So now as per the last part Manik had lost the partnership and his company faced huge loss.

Somewhere Manik was still fine with it but Nandini was kept worrying for the whole day. At every minute she tried to convince him to get the partnership back. But he wasn't ready to listen anything and gave her a lots of files to check so that she gets busy and stop irritating him. Because for fact he never liked Alya and only because of the pathetic partnership he never told her anything.

She was curing him for giving her so much work while her mind was on the partnership. Actually it all started when she over heard Cabir and Manik's conversation after they had the meeting with Alya and her dad. She came to know that Alya was the "The Alya Sexena", the fashion diva and his dad was owner of Indian top most fashion brand. She was shocked to hear that she eventually realised that she was just a mere employee and was unable to earn a loaf of bread for her survival and here Manik was facing huge losses in millions just because of her. She knew that she won't be able to give him anything. She also thought about Alya and Manik's compatibility as they both wear rich and suited perfectly.

Cabir was shouting at him as he knew Manik had invested alot of his saving in an upcoming project and losing this partnership won't bring any good to him. She was the sole reason because of which Manik will lose the his dream and hardwork. As she was completing the file, an idea stuck her. She thought why not she will go to Alya and ask her forgiveness to make thing back to normal. But she knew that she can't tell Manik about her plan so she thought to go taking a lunch break as no one will doubt her. She informed Manik that she will have something to eat and come back quickly. He told her to go in the canteen and have, she instantly agreed. Then she quickly sneaked out of the office. 

As she came out of the building she took an auto and sat inside to reach Saxena Mansion. The auto stopped in front of the mansion and told the watchman standing outside the building to inform Alya ma'am that she came from Malhotra Group of Companies to meet her. She was called inside the mansion after a couple of minutes. She went inside the mansion and realised her status by looking at the beauty of this place. She saw Alya coming descending from the stairs in her ravishing dress looking all beautiful, there was no comparison of her with their status and this made her more confident about her decision. Alya asked Nandini to sit down. She ask Nandini that what she had to say after humiliating her with heart wenching words. Nandini begged her for forgiveness and ask her to again give the partnership back to Manik. But she denied her as she only desired for Manik and she knew that he'll never be her, till the time Nandini is in his life. 

Nandini kept begging, she fell on her knees and begged her for Manik. That was the first time when she realised how much she loved him. May be she loved him all this while. She knew from the start that he can never be her to love. Alya then told her to leave him and go from here forever. Nandini told her that she'll go away from him and shall never return back. But Alya knew that Manik will find her by hook or crook because she saw something in his eyes that day when he panicked for her safety, her life. She knew he loved her but she always wanted his love for herself. Alya was a brat but when it came to Manik she was mad and senseless too. 

Nandini promised Alya that she won't be back. She came outside the mansion and suddenly her phone started ringing, it was Manik. She stopped breathing for a second. She knew if she picked the call then she won't be able to go away from him. But for once she got greedy for herself, for the last time she wanted to hear his voice just for the last time. She picked his call and said "HELLO" just one word and he started howling like a breast from the other side "WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE THE OFFICE AND GO OUTSIDE THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO OUTSIDE, TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND I'M COMING TO TAKE YOU RIGHT NOW". As he kept shouting on me, I was busy listening his voice for the last time. But then suddenly she thought that even if she won't be there in his life, he'll never love Alya and this will make Manik deprived of love too.