Living the perfect life 2

Hey guys I'm back with another part of this love🖤

Join me in this epic journey of love.

Happy reading🤗

.......................................

As we seen in the last part Manik has finally married nandini. And finally he had her forever. Things were going exactly the way it was panned. The couple was very happy like there was no tomorrow.  Now as per Cabir's instructions the room where they would be staying for their first night was been decorated and it was now time for nandini's bedai. 

Navya was personally handling all the rituals for her bestie. Nandini cried a little but it was all happy tears off course as it was her dream to be with a man she desired forever. Manik was no less, he made sure that she had complete happiness and peace in the moment of their bliss. The path was never easy for both of them but the most important thing was there were always together in their worst which eventually now turned to their bliss. 

Cabir informed Manik about the place that he wanted for his Nandini and their first night. It was time, they had to leave as it was already getting very late. Navya being herself had already arranged for the necessity and he was kept in the car they were leaving.

Manik and Nandini sat in the car and bidding bye to everyone. As they drove, Nandini started asking Manik about the place they were heading to but he wanted to surprise her. So he kept distracting her with various idiotic stuff but nandini being herself, she was giving him hard time to being any of this things. 

It was very dark when he arrived at the desired location and the staff was already waiting for them to make it there pleasant stay. The staff showed them the way around. So there was the place built on the water and hotel was designed in such a way that it bedrooms were on the waters and also inside the water.

 So there was the place built on the water and hotel was designed in such a way that it bedrooms were on the waters and also inside the water

The room was decorated beautifully for the newly married. The expressions on Nandini's face was worth watching. Manik got all awed her. She was looking so cute and adoring the room. The room was in the middle of the sea, between two worlds and looked heaven in this own self. Nandini quickly hugged her. She thanks him a million, it's always a girls dream to a get a person like him who loves her to moon and back. In this world of selfish people, we hardly come across such people who care only about love and can do anything for them. We are blessed to witness one.

Manik just bend down to the beauty standing in front of her to adore her and to thank her for coming in his life. She just kiss him as her answer. There was nothing which could possibly separate them. This was a start of sometime beautiful, they always dreamed for all their lives. Manik didn't wanted her to move even a bit away from his eyes and Nandini didn't wanted get away from his arms. The hold was  strong and it felt ages for the feeling which they were witnessing now.

Manik then slowly starting kissing her and removing every piece of jewelry hiding her beautiful skin. He started to undress her slowly and Nandini was just under his spell, she just moaning his name. And then there enter in their world ecstasy. 

They were lying on the bed and were making lots of dreams of their perfect life. Even the stars and water prayed for their eternal happiness.  

We all want someone who can be our entire world, its hard to find and hold on too but trust me he will worth your wait.

..............................................

I hope you enjoyed reading the story. 🖤

If you loved it then do vote for the chapter and do comment you amazing response and till then keep guessing..😉