Is this the end ?

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter of this love🖤

Enjoy Reading🤗

....................................................

So back in last chapter we saw that who Manik is in reality and now it was time to claim his possession which his father was holding so far. It wasn't his choice but as I always say some choices are destined.

Nandini had came to hotel with Harshad as he didn't had a house. He had landed just 2 day back in Mumbai. So as they reached at the hotel, Harshad being all gentle man asked for an other room for Nandini. Nandini was in her own dilemma and didn't had any idea what was happening around her but one thing was going in her mind that she will to save Manik no matter what the price but she will pay. She was going to pay a hefty price for saving him.

Harshad asked her to go to the room and he will come to take her later for preparations as it was their wedding tomorrow. It was a very difficult phase which was passing by and nandini was just trying her best to be strong.

Manik Pov :

It seemed that within some flashes my life changed and I agreed to the man who I would had never accepted my whole fucking life. I was getting insane for doing this but then I had to do this as I did had any choice. She didn't leave any choice with me. May be she has feeling for me but how could she deny me and did't even trusted me a little.

Right from the start I'm telling that this girl is gonna get me crazy and make me do things I have never imagined. But only she knew the craziest thing which I'm gonna do is yet to happen. The reason will be her and not me. If she really wishes to marry him, his so called school friend and of course the "Love of her life", then she should go ahead. It will be fun Nandini, get your best and don't take the fun out of my way.

Nandini Pov :

I went in the room and I just wished only one thing at that time to see Manik for once but I knew it was impossible as after todays incident in the morning he won't wish to see me. I had hurted him enough and now I should just let him be, he deserves all the happiness and he will get it. He needs a girl as per his standards and someone beautiful just like Alya. I was just a chapter of his life and she will be his story. They both will really make a lovely couple just like in movies and fairy tales. But only if I could just hear his voice for once. May be one last time.

So she thought a lot as she couldn't call her with her personal phone, he will come to know. Finally she thought to call him from the landline of the hotel room. The phone was ringing, he picked the call within few seconds and said "Hello". And there she was all chocked up as if words have dried in her mouth, nothing came out of her mouth. She was just crying silently and hearing his voice as she was embracing it. After like good 3 mins the call disconnected by Manik cursing the call as wrong number. Just then she her the bell boy and went to open the door. The body was holding a parcel for her. She thought may be it was send by Harshad so she took the parcel and kept it on the bed. But suddenly her eyes fell on a black note attached with the parcel. She took the note and it was simply written "Wear this as you'll be mine forever". She really didn't catch the words as she thought maybe Harshad wanted all this after all he was getting married and he may have some wishes for his wedding and it won't be a good idea to deny him.  

She opened the dress only to find it was her wedding outfit. "Gorgeous" was the word which came out of her mouth. She just took the lengha towards the mirror to look at its beauty. She was astonished to see its beauty but that wasn't the only thing that shocked her, it was Manik he was standing beside her and was complimenting her with  his eyes. She kept looking at the lengha as Manik was there with her in that perfect picture.