Is she the one?

Hey Guys I'm back with another part of this love.

To know more peep into the story.

Enjoy reading....

...........................................................................

Writer's Pov :

Lastly we saw that Alya is going to get punish badly for the grave mistake she had done. Manik already had something on his mind but currently nandini's health was more important to him.

Nandini's Pov :

I was very sacred as Manik Sir shouted on me. I didn't even new how to react over the situation, the worst part was that I wanted to go home as I didn't wanted to be a burden on anyone. Manik sir was really trying to help me at my worst, it's just that he is strange the way he behaves with me. I'm really not able to understand him, the way he shows in concern, they way he gets hell angry like a monster. But now I know he is a monster but a good one 😘. I used to respect him a lot previously but now I feel that I like him. He kept me on the bed and went I outside not before covering me with the blanket. As he went I started thinking about him, when he was close to me I felt peace but now he went and I felt a part of me also went with him. When he held me in his arms, if felt as I'm in the world safest place. I wanted him to stay with me but then I looked up to myself and I knew I can never be with him as he's the billionaire and I'm commoner.

I was so engrossed in my lala land that I didn't realise that Manik Sir was back already with a plate full of fruits. His expressions were very stiff and trust me he looks more cute in my thoughts as compare to this reality. I won't lie but I was really scared of him. He gestured me to eat the fruits and kept the medicines aside. I was slowly eating them but suddenly he said "I DON'T HAVE THE FULL DAY FOR YOU, HURRY UP. YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINES TOO". I told him that I was alright now and wished to go home but I guess I pulled the wrong strings, he again got in his monster mode instantly by switching off his humanity he pressed my arms badly and warned me that I was not allowed to even move an inch without his permission. I had tears in my eyes as my arms were under his hold and it was hurting badly, he realised it and left it. His eyes holded the emotion of being guilty but telling sorry was not his cup of tea.

Its was around 7 in the evening and I felt better so I tried getting up holding the bed. Guess what I was able to get up so I though to move outside. As moved out it was Manik sir's cabin. But to my dismay he was no where visible. so I thought to move to my cabin to grab my stuff and head towards my apartment as I have already finished my shift. But I wanted to inform him before leaving so I check the corridors but there was no trace of him. So I informed the receptionist to tell him about my depart. As I moved out of the office area on the roads its felt so fresh. The cool breeze was just relaxing me under his touch. I was now calm and remembered the incidents of this eventfully day. I just wanted to crash down on my bed and sleep nicely. I was walking on the roads with my coffee mug, while sipping the my favourite coffee I was just thinking about Manik Sir and it instantly brought a smile on my face.

So to avoid my stupid blush I pugged on my air-buds and listen to some soothing music. It was the best part of the day. I was about to reach my house but suddenly someone pull me very hard. I was so angry on that man, how dare he pull me like that. God, why this day doesn't end now. I didn't wanted anymore adventures for today. But the reality came to me as a shock as he pulled me close to his chest and hugged me tightly and then I realised it was Manik. "ARE YOU DEAF CAN'T YOU HEAR THE HORNS. IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU. THEN WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE. CAN'T YOU LOOK AND WALK DAMIT. WHAT IF I WAS NOT THERE TODAY. AND MORE OVER WHY DID YOU LEFT FROM THE OFFICE WITHOUT MEETING ME. I WOULD HAVE KILLED EVERYONE IF SOMETHING WOULD HAD HAPPENED TO YOU. AND THAT BLOODY MAN HOW DARE HE". Then my eyes felt on the man who was begging for his life and that too because of my mistakes. He then asked his body guards to take care of him but I didn't want anything bad happen to him. So I pleaded Manik to spare him as it was my mistake. After a lot of please he left that man. Then I showed him my building from there and informed that I will go further.