Pt 3

3rd person POV:

"You go wake her up." Han says shoving Felix to the door "why me you do it!" Felix shout whispers to changbin "bro I'm not waking her up what if she sleeps half naked..." he says looking at the both of them Han and changbin both look at Felix "what!?" He asks.

"Well incase she is...you own a club you see half naked girls all the time." Han says to him nudging him towards the door. "Aish fine." He opens the door and see a sleeping figure on the bed.

"Wake up!" Felix says y/n stretches rubbing her eyes looking at Felix annoyed. She stands up crossing her arms staring at him. "Here's some cloths...it's just for right now while you train everything else will be here later." He says she takes the cloths from him as he stands there staring at her.

"Are you going to leave or watch me get changed?" She asks "leave sorry." He says walking out closing the door behind him. "How much you want to bet she will be late?" Changbin asks "I don't think she will" Han says shaking his head "twenty dollars?" Changbin says pulling out his wallet "deal."

Y/n POV:

I rush putting on my cloths and tying my hair up trying to get it to look as neat as possible but without a brush or mirror it's kind of hard. I look down at what I'm wearing who in the heck would want to wear this....

I open the door and see Han and Changbin still standing there Han hands Changbin a twenty dollar bill and they both walk away. I run down to the kitchen and see Seungmin in there cooking eggs "good morning y/n breakfast?" He asks I nod my head eagerly "please I'm starving." I say he chuckles handing me a plate which I quickly scarf down "what time is it?" I ask him "it's six o five" he replies I almost choke on my next bite of eggs.

"Thank you for the breakfast I really have to go now." I say quickly running out of the kitchen I run towards the training room god I hope he isn't there yet.

I open the doors and see Hyunjin already there "your late." He says "yes I know I'm sorry I set my alarm and it wasn't in my room this morning." I say to him "let's say we are on a drug deal things go bad and your late and one of us dies...you think sorry will cut it?" He asks sharp and cold I shake my head no "no right it won't." He says.

"I just finished stretching let's start" he says I nod my head oh no...I forgot he was teaching me how to seduce people. My stomach started feeling strange. "We will start off with combat." He says oh thank god I nod my head

-
-
-
-
-
"Okay remember jab, cross, hook, uppercut."

I nod my head getting into form doing the directions he taught me. He's blocking every hit which I'm not really surprised he's trained in this. "Your form is still off" he breaths out putting his hands on his hips

He walks over to me and moves my fists up angling my arms in the right position. He comes behind me and lays his hands on my hips causing me to stiffen up.

"Do I make you nervous?" He whispers in my ear clearly realizing how tense I am "N-no" I say "relax I'm just trying to fix your shitty posture" he says there he goes back to normal. "Thanks." I say in a flat tone.

He goes back in his stance he was in before "okay now let's go"
-
-
-
-
I punch him which he blocks I throw a hook and he catches my left hand with his right stopping me. I turn around fast going into a round house kicking him in the rib cage I hear him grunt.

I stop "I'm so-" before I could finish he wipes my legs from under me causing me to fall on my butt "don't apologize to your enemies" he states plainly.

A few of the guys have came in to watch including Chan but they left an hour ago we've been practicing for five hours now.

I stand back up getting into position he throws a punch which I block twice. He throws a hook and I catch his fist but it hurt my hand because of how strong he is but I know he isn't using all his strength because we are just practicing but he also wants to challenge me.