Pt.30

3rd person POV:

"Thank you again Jisoo for helping us I don't ask for favors from anyone I just really needed this." Chan says to Jisoo in his office "y/n is our friend she's important to us you can count on us to help you" Jisoo assures Chan.

"We will leave in an hour we will take our van and six others will follow behind us with some of our men that's one hundred men not including yours you guys will be behind us and your men behind you." He goes over the plan "Chan we have been over this fifteen times it's okay we will return her home safely."

The two of them walk down stairs and get suited with everyone else thirty minutes go by loading up all the guns and equipment including making sure everyone is here. "How long is it away again?" Changbin asks Jeonjin. "An two hours but with me driving we will get there in thirty minutes." He says smirking.

"Okay let's head out!!" Chan shouts everyone getting into the vans.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
They arrive a mile away from the house and take the rest on foot "I have the scs on replay so they won't be able to see us." Jeonjin reminds everyone. "Remember black pink is going to go into the basement and extract y/n we will be clearing the house half of us will start at the roof and the other will be coming down from the main entrance there is a back door the girls will go through but can't go out afterwards because of the alarms." Chan explains

Chan goes through the plan once more.

"Let's just go now." Hyunjin and Felix say at the same time impatiently. Everyone walks through the forest with there guns out and ready leading up to the house.

Once they get to the big mansion BLACKPINK splits up with SKZ going around the house. Hyunjin, seungmin, changbin and Jeonjin go up climbing up the house with guards from black pink while Chan, jisung, Felix, and Minho go in from the front with SKZ guards. They go through the front door and Chan takes out a guard luckily they put silencers on their guns that way they don't bring attention.

Once Hyunjin, seungmin, Changbin and Jeonjin get to the roof they go in through a door. There's a elevator and a staircase "lets take the staircase it will be faster." Hyunjin orders everyone follows his order going into the staircase they reach the top floor and start shooting anyone they see.

Once the girls get to the door I'm the back they have to put in the code that Jeonjin sent them. Lisa puts in the code as the girls look around since it's just the four of them they have to keep watch. Guns can be heard going off and now bangtan knows they are there.

"Got it" Lisa says opening the door they go in guns out ready to shoot anyone that comes in there way. "Jeonjin wasn't kidding this place is fucking huge" Jennie points out. The girls look at each other knowing it will take a while to find her.

"Let's just hurry and go." Jisoo says "ROSE BEHIND YOU!" Jennie shouts shooting a guard behind her. "Thanks." Rose says thankfully.

The girls start opening cell doors checking in each one not seeing signs of any life. "What are you doing here?" They hear Jennie turns around and sees suga.

"Where is she asshole?" Rose says putting the gun to his head from behind him. "Like I am telling you shit" he snaps bringing his elbow back hitting her in the gut she drops her gun and Suga picks it up aiming it at her head *BANG*

Sugas body fell to the floor as Lisa helped Rose up off the floor "I've been wanting to kill that bastard for so long." Lisa says sighing feeling proud of herself.

"Okay back on track." Jisoo says opening a cell door the other girls doing the same thing. "GIRLS!" Lisa shouts everyone runs into the room she's in and sees y/n laying in a huge puddle of blood.

"we can't carry her I will go get a SKZ member." Jisoo says about to run out "you can't go alone!" Rose shouts "okay Rose and Lisa you come with me Jennie you stay here with y/n don't touch her just to be safe we don't want something to get damaged even more." Jisoo instructed the four girls give each other small smiles and split up to do as they're leader instructed.Jennie waits outside the room guarding the door.

————

"CHAN!" Jisoo yells through the loud gunshots and screams. Chan turns around and sees Jisoo, Rose and Lisa "WHAT? WHERES Y/N!?"

"WE NEED HELP" Lisa yells out "JUST GO CHAN GET MY SISTER OUT OF HERE WE GOT THIS" Felix yells fighting one of the guards Chan sighs an quickly runs to the girls Lisa and Rose are shooting anyone they can.

They run to the door as fast as they can bullets flying at them. They get to the door and open it.

It's a big medal door and they lock it from the inside "so what happened is she okay!?" Chan asks worriedly but he didn't sound worried he sounded angry.

"I don't know yet we didn't want to touch her Incase something was severely injured we came in thinking she'd be able to run or at least walk but someone is going to need to carry her." Jisoo says them all running down the halls to the cell y/n was in.

Jennie lifts up the gun aiming it at them "JENNIE ITS US" Rose yells Jennie puts the gun down and opens her cell door. "I will go get her." Chan says he goes into the cell and turns on a light "oh my god...."