Pt20

Today is the day of the party god I'm so nervous. Me in one room with a whole bunch of enemies but if I just stick to my story than maybe it won't all come crashing down......right?

"Stop worrying so much." Hyunjin says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me. I look at him through the mirror and give him a smile. "Who said I was worrying?" I ask him "Aish when are you not worrying." He scoffs.

He kisses my neck leaving small little marks. This is nice I can get used to this. *knock knock knock*

"It's open!" I shout the door opens a Felix comes in. "Okay Hyunjin let me have my sister to myself." He says crossing his arms. "I have to go anyways I have to go deal with a few people I will be back before you leave though." He says kissing my cheek and walking out the door.

"So I guess things are going well." He says sitting on my bed patting it for me to sit by him. We both face each other criss cross apple sauce. "So how are you feeling about tonight?" He asks me.

"Honestly I'm nervous just because you guys won't be there...it's too dangerous for you to be even in the area so that's what bothers me but I don't think anyone is suspicious." I say but it's a lie. I have a feeling Namjoon thinks something is up.

"When do you have to leave?" Felix asks me "ah not for a few hours Minnie is taking me to his apartment to be picked up there And dropped off he will stay there until I get back safely." I explain to him he nods his head.

"Try to get as much information as possible but don't make it seem obvious okay?" He asks I nod my head "I will make sure nothing happens to you your club or anyone else here I will put my life on the line before I allow any of you too." I say to him.

"I would have to revive you and kill you myself. Don't ever sacrifice yourself for one of us got that?" He asks I nod my head and hum as a yes.

-
-
-
-
-
-
I have already got my hair and make up done and am getting in my dress now. I can't help but have an upset feeling in my stomach.

I put on the dress and I look gorgeous but I don't feel it...

3rd person POV:

"She's been acting so cold." Hyunjin says sitting with all the guys in the kitchen. "Yeah she hasn't really been talking to anyone." Han says "what about you I.N your her closet friend here." Changbin asks.

"She hasn't talked to me either." Jeonjin says sighing. "Chan?" Seungmin asks Chan shakes his head no.

"She does this when she has anxiety or something is wrong she will claim up and become cold and distant it's as if she doesn't want to get close in case something happens and she doesn't like to burden people with her problems she will pretend everything is fine or she just will simply not talk. She's always been like that even when she was very little." Felix says everyone is listening intently. "She won't come to you for help or to talk." He explains sipping on a glass of whine "so then what should we do?" Minho asks Felix "there isn't much we can do. She's a complicated person when it comes to her freelings. She likes to work through things alone but sometimes it can be too much and she will need someone to be there but she won't show it and so she will just break inside. We will be there for her but from afar until she needs us." He says.

They can hear footsteps coming down the marble staircase. The eight guys go out to the foyer and see y/n she looks absolutely beautiful they all think to themselves making it hard for them all to find words.

"You look beautiful." Han says y/n doesn't look at him or at anyone. "Thank you." She says walking past the eight men. To the kitchen her anxiety is eating her alive.

She just wants to cower away she's actually quite scared of bangtan deep down inside but she will put her brother first. The people she loves the most before herself.

She walks from out of the kitchen with a bottle of water. "Minho lets go." She says walking out of the foyer to the garage.

They all look at each one another and Minho follows. "Hey just text us and let us know how she is." Chan says Minho agrees and goes to where y/n went.

She is already waiting in his nice white Tesla ready to get this over with. Minho gets in the drivers seat and shuts the door. "Wait!" Hyunjin yells Minho rolls down y/n's window.

"You got this okay? If you need anything call or text." He says not sure of what else to say he wanted to make sure she was okay without asking although he already knew the answer. She gives him a small smile.

He leans in for a kiss and she turns her head making it hit her cheeks instead. He gives her a sad smile and backs up. She rolls up her window and Minho starts driving.

"That was a little cold don't you think?" Minho says to her. He wasn't the kind to beat around the bush or hide his thoughts. "No." Is all she says the rest of the way was quiet no one talking aside from the people on the radio.

She watched as they would pass by the trees she looks up at the sky adoring the clouds wondering which direction they were moving in and study them.

They pull up to an apartment but it's not an ordinary apartment it's nice like TOO nice.

They get up to the room and Minho starts showing her around letting her know where everything is

They get up to the room and Minho starts showing her around letting her know where everything is. While they are here he will be at the top roof and she will text him and let him know when they leave the building.

"When will they be here?" He asks her "probably forty five minutes?" She says taking out her phone "oh ten!" She says "okay well I will go ahead and go to the roof top be careful okay?" He asks she nods her head and he leaves her apartment

*knock knock knock*

She looks through the peephole "oh dear all seven?" She whispers.