Pt 42

~ONE MONTH LATER ~

"Y/n just a few more minutes and you can leave." I hear Chan through the earpiece. The man in front of me lays his hand on my thigh rubbing it making me hard core cringe inside.

All I have to do is kill this bitch. I look down at his hand then back up meeting his eye I give him a smirk learning over to his ear I nibble on his earlobe while pouring in a little bottle of poison containing high amounts of potassium.

"Just now wait till he drinks it." Chan says again. I slowly back away from him a huge smirk plastered on his face "cheers?" I ask holding up my glass.

"Cheers."

I sip my drink as he downs his now drugged scotch. "LILAC! I've been looking for you EVERYWHERE!" I hear a voice behind me and see J-hope I turn to the man looking at him.

"That's my brother" I tell him his mouth shapes an 'O' "I'm actually supposed to be at dinner with are parents of course he has to come and ruin-"

"Lilac what are you doing here!? You know how important this diner is! Get up and let's go." He demands angrily I stand up crossing my arms "I don't have to go anywhere." I glare at J-hope "y/n what are you doing." The man stands up standing in front of me.

I slip into his back pocket grabbing his wallet sticking it in my purse. "I don't have the time for this." I state walking out from behind him I take his hands in mine holding them.

"Maybe we can...meet up some other time ?" I ask grinning he gives me a smirk "you naughty naughty girl." He teases "when we do I will have to punish you." He says grinning "I wouldn't be opposed" actually yes I would. I slip my hands out of his taking off his very expensive rings along with me which he doesn't seem to notice.

"Bye baby." He says I give him a smile and turn away walking with J-Hope we quickly get out of the club getting into the car. "So how do you feel?" Chan asks me.

"I was nervous at first to be honest"

"You went in there like a pro." J-Hope says patting me on the back. It was my first mission since everything happened it took a lot of convincing around the house but everyone ended up coming around.

"Are you ready to go home?" Chan asks

"No." I say crossing my arms. "But it's late and everyone is tired so let's just go." I tell him looking out the window.

Everything has been great the guys are closer to J-Hope which is good for him I like when ever gets along but...Hyunjin and I aren't. I don't know what his deal is but we've been arguing non stop about the stupidest things ever.

We got in another argument right before Chan, J-hope and I left the house. I don't know what to do anymore. I just look at him and get aggravated and I guess he reciprocates the feelings.

"I know what it is." Chan says breaking my thoughts and the silence "hmm" Hobi hums "he is sexually frustrated and so are you." Chan says looking at me HUH.

"Chan!" I yell hitting his shoulder "what it's true!" He laughs his eyes on the road.

"Aish don't talk like that." I say crossing my arms Chan looks at Hobi through the Rear view mirror giving each other 'the look.' I scoff at the immaturity and close my eyes falling asleep.
-
-
-
-
-
"We are home!" Hobi shouts getting out of the car. "How is he always so enthusiastic?" I ask Chan rubbing my eyes to which he just chuckles shrugging his shoulders.

3rd person POV:

Everyone is sitting at the dining room table eating the food seungmin and Minho prepared along with some of the chefs. "So how did the mission go?" Jeonjin asks y/n averting everyone's attention to her.

"She did so good! I didn't know she could be that good! She nibbled on his ear kissing his neck I didn't think it was going to work but it did she does a really good job reading her clients and-" J-hope felt a kick from under the table stopping him from talking.

He looks at y/n who's glaring at him J-Hope realized he said too much he lets out a nervous laugh "haha...and this CHICKEN is really good seungmin" he tries covering up taking a bite.

"You what?" Hyunjin says looking at y/n irritated she doesn't say anything she just picks up her glass of whine downing the whole thing. Hyunjin scoffs rolling his eyes. "Why are you being such a bitch!?" She raises her voice at Hyunjin "Language!" Seungmin was quick to say.

"No seriously what is your problem Hyunjin it's my job! Seducing people is what I do the job CHAN assigned me I don't say shit when you have to do your job! So why comment on mine!?"

"You kissed him!" Hyunjin shouts the rest of the room watching as the two argue she drops her fork on her plate staring at Hyunjin "and when you were on your trip with yeji you didn't kiss anyone!?" She shouts at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin doesn't say anything instead he looks away.

"Exactly my point." She mumbles loud enough for the room to hear her. She gets up walking out of the dining room.

Everyone looks at anywhere but Hyunjin they can feel his bad aura radiating off his body after a few minutes Hyunjin gets up walking out of the dining room.

"The sexual frustration between them is making me sexually frustrated." Changbin sighs "you literally had another girl over LAST night." Jeonjin says "exactly my point" changbin says the guys laughing.

"Might sound weird as her brother but...they do need to do it already."

(Spoiler alert)
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SERIOUS AND I MEAN        S.E.R.I.O.U.S       ADULT CONTENT

⚠️ GOOD LUCK ⚠️