Pt9

It's already eight and we have to leave soon. I'm feeling nervous about the mission way more than the last.

Hyunjin and I are getting ready all I have to do is my hair and make up because my outfit will be at the club. I just hope I pull this off.

"Okay are you ready?" He asks looking at me I nod my head yes. We have to leave a little earlier because the club is forty five minutes from here.  We go down to the lobby into the parking lot getting into his car.

He starts the car and we start driving. "You already know you can hear me through your ear piece and I can hear you so if you are feeling like he's suspicious or anything just say you have to go to the bathroom. I can't be there in the club because he knows who I am. But I.N is going to hack into the SCC and put it on my computer so I can watch from afar. Remember confidence is key and don't ramble..you tend to do that when your nervous." He says.

"I do not ramble!" I say crossing my arms looking at him he looks at me "you do." He says looking back at the road. Okay maybe I do a little.

"Also he may have more than one person with him so be careful. And if it comes down to it if you need help or are out in a dangerous situation tell me and I will come get you out myself. We just don't want your cover to be blown." He says making my stomach flutter I nod my head.

"And-" I cut him off "Hyunjin thank you for worrying but I got this okay?" I say "just don't fuck anything up." He says rubbing his temples with his fingers.

This is the first time we had a conversation since last night. I still don't know where we stand but I have more important things to worry about right now.

We pull up to the club and he looks at me taking a deep breath. "please be careful" he says sincerely this is the second soft moments he's had with me catching me off guard I nod my head getting out of the car.

Once I walk into the club I go to the back.

"Ah you must be Lilac" a man says to me. Okay I guess that's my new name. "Yes hello Your Jackson wang correct?" I ask he nods his head extending his hand which I shake.

"Okay let's go to the back your outfit is in dressing room number four. The back door is behind the bar so if you need to leave out that way feel free to do so." He says smiling I nod my head and we part ways.

"Hyunjin?" I say quietly "yeah?" I hear him say through the earpiece "I was scanning around and there's poles...you never taught me how to pole dance." I say harshly at the end "improvise" he sounds not bothered I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me unless your looking to be scolded" he says "You can see me in the dressing room!?" I whisper shout "mhm"

"Can you please like not look while I get dressed" I say embarrassed. "Yeah..sorry"

"I feel like a whore and I hate it" I say to Hyunjin who just lets out a soft chuckle I walk to the bar by my target i start scanning the menu letting my looks do the work itself

"What are you doing?" I hear Hyunjin.

"Let my looks do the magic" I say quietly.

"Blues my favorite color you know" I hear a voice although I know exactly who it is.

"You have a good sense in color" I say smiling.

"And woman." He says winking at me making me giggle.

"What's the name doll?" He asks kissing my hand.

"Lilac" I say looking in his eyes.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He says

This man is actually quite handsome he's actually more than that.

"And your name?" I ask arching a eyebrow.

A/n:

Short chapter bc the next one will be long🥰👍

ALSOOOOOOO who do you think the guy is????? Any guesses????

Oh and stg if my mom looked at my camera roll😭😭😭😭😭😭 she's be like "wtf is this" but I do it for you guys!!!! For the visualization so your welcome💋