Pt.26

It's been almost a month since Bangtan has found out. We've heard of a couple robberies that could be linked to them and they did go back to France apparently so nothing much has really happened. Jimin hasn't contacted me which is good I guess.

"I will be back I'm taking Chan's car." I say leaving Hyunjin is out for the day on a meeting with Chan but they went in his car and Chan said I could use his if I needed to go somewhere.

I don't really need to go anywhere but I just want to go out and have some time for myself plus Hyunjin's birthday is coming up so I'm also looking for a gift.

Chan has given me missions to do on my own mostly poisoning old rich ruthless men. Felix didn't want me going on missions alone well no one did but Felix was the one who was most apposed. But they always let me have my way one way or another.

I get an incoming call and answer it

Hyunjin- "hey babe."

Y/n- "hey what's up"

Hyunjin- "oh nothing picking up some lunch with Chan the guys said you are going out."

Y/n- "I leave the house for a minute and I'm the talk of the town huh" I laugh

Chan- "we just love you and want to keep you safe and smiling!" Chan shouts making me smile I can hear Hyunjin's cute little laugh.

Y/n- "thank you and I appreciate it you guys know I love all of you too."

Hyunjin- "so where are you going to?" He asks

I look at my rear view mirror and the driver behind me is driving super close. He's getting closer and closer I try and speed up to add some space but he keeps filling it.

Hyunjin- "y/n?" He says

Y/n- "yeah I'm sorry this guy is riding my ass."

The driver bumps his car into mine two times

"What the fuck!?" I shout

Chan- "what's going on!? Where are you!?" Chan asks now serious mode on.

Y/n- "this asshole just crashed into me twice on purpose!" I say trying not to freak I look in the mirror to see the drivers face and oh my god.....

I start crying hysterically panicking not knowing what to do.

Hyunjin- "WHATS GOING ON WHAT IS HAPPENING!?" He shouts through the phone.

Y/n- "Namjoon it's Namjoon he trying to crash into the car Hyunjin I'm scared I don't know what to do. I need you" I sob

Namjoon then rams into the side of the car flipping it upside down the glass shattering cutting my skin my head feels so light and everything is slowly fading out.

3rd person POV:

Chan and Hyunjin are in the car hearing the crash and her screams suddenly everything goes quiet nothing to be heard no yells no Engine no breathing no birds... "y/n!?    Y/n!?" Hyunjin yells into the phone foot steps could be heard walking toward the car.

"Ah Hwang Hyunjin." It's Namjoon Chan takes Hyunjin's phone from him "do not touch a hair on her body." Chan says through his teeth in the most pissed heartless voice he's ever said anything before. "I'm going to be more to her body then just touching a hair Chan. I have your little Princess you aren't getting her back. And if you do it will be in a body bag." He sighs over the phone "well this was fun I guess I will catch you on the flip side? Take care channie." He says hanging up the phone.

"FUCK!" Hyunjin yells. So many emotions floating through him he feels like his whole world has fell apart the thing keeping him alive, happy, living, free is gone his light has been taken away from him and all he can do at this moment was cry.

Chan was angry, forget angry he was furious burning of rage he had to let go of those emotions and go into leader mode he needed to put his personal feelings aside and get them home safely first.

They arrived at the house and and Hyunjin looks like he just got his soul ripped out of his body. "What happened?" Jeonjin asks everyone coming over Hyunjin falls to the floor sobs being heard from his mouth sobs no one has ever heard before. Sobs from a broken man.

"They have her." Chan said to the six other guys "who has who?" Han asks confused

Chan looks at Felix and everyone else "bangtan has y/n"

A/n

Short chapter I know I know what a bore but the following will be long ones so prepare yourself!!!! Thank you for my readers reading my story I hope I'm doing good enough for you so far ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️