Pt.19

What did he say?

"What did you say?" I ask him.

"I asked if you would be my girlfriend. Officially" he said my heart feels like it could burst in the e best way possible. I start to cry and hide my face in my hands.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He shouts holding me.

I pull back away from him "of course I will be your girlfriend stupid!" I shout hugging him.

"OH MY GOSH SO CUTE!!!!!" We look over and Chan is squealing cans clapping "I got it all on video!!!!" He squeals looking at his phone.

I laugh cry and Hyunjin pulls me into a hug. I may be overreacting but I've never had this. This feeling. This kind of live and appreciation. I've never felt needed or wanted.

But I do now. Thanks to Hyunjin and my brother and the rest of the guys. I'm so happy right now I'm beyond happy.

"But never again joke like that again got it?" He asked pointing to his car I nod my head yes "promise." I say holding out my pinky he connects it with his and kisses my hand.

The three of us go up to the roof everyone is laughing and talking around a fancy fire pit.

"Well guys bring out your wallets." Chan says "WHAT!? NO WAY!" Han yells standing up. "We made a bet that they'd be together by the end of the week and you guys made a bet it would be next month. I was right you were wrong pay up." Chan says handing out his hand.

Everyone gives Chan twenty bucks. "Wait...." Jeonjin says "are you guys dating now!?" He asks his mouth open. I can't stop smiling like a fool. I look dumb probably.

"Girl talk!" Lisa says the girls get up taking me with them I look back at Hyunjin and the rest of the members and they shrug they're shoulders while chuckling.

I'm not the best with girls guys I can be friends with girls...I mean there okay.

We all sit at the bar aside from rose she goes behind it popping out some red whine and five glasses. "So tell us everything!" Lisa says "okay well I followed him to the garage and I told him I didn't actually scratch it. He got mad at me and then I brought something up that happened that he did and he felt bad. To be honest I was a little insecure because you girls are gorgeous. He told me he only has eyes for me and he then asked me." I said the all squeal making me laugh.

"Omg that's so cute!! Seungmin told us you two hated each other at first." Rose says handing me my glass.

I laugh a little "yeah....we did it's a long story but by no chance did he like me..he hated me but I did break a glass vase over his face so I would too." I laugh.

"A glass vase?" Jisoo asks her eyes wide.

"Well yes he broke into my apartment kicking down my door and throat grabbed me to the wall threatening to kill me I think you would break a glass vase in his face to." I explain they all laugh.

"Beautiful start to a story" Jennie laughs. This is actually kind of nice. And they are pretty cool.

"What caused him to do that?" Jisoo asked "well I witnessed him kill someone and he followed me home with Han. I wasn't part of the gang then." I explain.

"But isn't Felix your twin why weren't you how did Felix take it?" Lisa asked "oh Felix and I were separated when we were young when I came I didn't know he was my twin Chan was the one who figured it out." They all nod there head.