Pt.32

Y/n POV:

*beep...beep...beep...beep..*

I can hear beeping noises what is that? I'm scared to open my eyes and see Namjoon standing there..or Jungkook and Jimin I don't want to open my eyes. A tear falls out.

I notice the air...it smells different it's not cold and stale..it smells like home.

Is this a trick?

Is it my head playing games with me?

I peak my eyes open and see something familiar. It's a picture frame of me and Felix I fully open my eyes and I look around... I'm home. I am finally home. No one is in here but I'm attached to a machine. I want someone to come I want to see a friendly familiar face. But then there is part of me that doesn't. Hyunjin is gone... I'm broken I don't want to talk about what I went through or what happened. I don't want to know who's lives got taken.

I stare out the big window in my room that I always loved to look at flashbacks hitting me out if no where.

' "TELL ME FUCKING ANSWER ME DAMNIT!" Jimin yells at me stomping on my face. He picks me up by the throat sticking his hand up my vagina causing me to yell "oh did that hurt?" He asks in a fake innocent tone he grabs a knife slicing my skin on my stomach.'

"Y/n! Y/n!" I hear I look over and see seungmin I look at him and notice tears are falling down from my face "you were having a memory?" He asks I nod my head yes. "It's okay y/n your home now you are safe." He says smiling sadly at me. "How long have I been home?" I ask him "four days....y/n you were very close to dying if we were thirty minutes later you wouldn't be here." He says "what did they do to you?"

I look at him tears pooling in my eyes "I- I don't want to talk about it." I say my voice cracking he nods his head "it's okay I get it I understand...we missed you all of us we were so scared and worried thanks to innie your here right now." I look at seungmin "where is everyone?" I ask

He lets out a sigh. "Everyone is out on missions the tension in the house rose up and it started getting hostile so Chan sent everyone out of the house and on their own for a bit including himself."

I nod my head and look out the big window. "Thank you." I say to him "for saving me." I tell him he nods his head "I wanted to talk to you about your injuries if that is okay with you." I nod my head yes and he lets out a small sigh looking at me. I can see the pitty.

"You have four broken ribs...a concussion your knee cap is shattered and your pelvic bone is bruised. The gunshot wound in your side is healing just fine but the one in your shoulder is really infected. About eighty percent of the The cuts on your body will be healed in a few weeks. I'm not sure which ones will or won't scar but the one down your spine will. The cuts along your arms were severely dried out...do you know what that may be they were not like the rest." He asks "salt" I say looking at him my eyes getting ready again. "They poured salt into my cuts." I tell him he nods his head sadly.

"Do you recount them giving you any drugs?" Seungmin asks. Yes I do... the night Jhope came and gave me the medicine after cleaning me up...the night I lost my virginity. The night I was raped.

Seungmin POV:

After I ask her that question she completely shuts down and stops talking. I feel bad for asking her these things but it's just things that I need to know treating her. I don't press it any further. "Are you hungry?" I ask her. She doesn't respond she just stairs off into space.

"If you need me press this button I'm going to go talk to Chan I will be back okay?" I ask her she still gives no answer.

I step out of the room cracking it open going downstairs. I pull out my phone dialing Chan's number in.