Pt49

3rd person POV:

It's been a few days since y/n found out she was pregnant. She's more scared than anything. Y/n and the rest of the members are sitting at the table eating lunch. Everyone is talking aside from y/n she's staring into absolutely nothing.

"You okay?" Felix asks she looks at Felix snapping out of it "mm yeah thank you." She says smiling and starts eating her food. She's been quiet lately the guys have noticed and talked about it.

They aren't sure what it can be but aren't pressing anything. "Hyunjin will be home later tonight.." Chan says looking up at y/n. A rush is different emotions hit her at once her hormones through the roof.

She lays her head on the table and start sobbing. Chan drops his fork out of shock of her sudden mood change everyone looks at Chan then y/n.

"Hey hey it's okay." Innie comforts her rubbing her back. "Did you too get in a argument?" Han asks her. She gets up apologizing wiping her tears "I'm sorry. Don't worry about me...I have to go to the bathroom." She says walking out the dining room up to her room.

"Alright what the hell is going on she's been so quiet and seems distracted." Changbin says earning a glare from seungmin "sorry." He apologizes for swearing.

"Do you think Hyunjin knows?" Minho asks "maybe? Should I call?" Chan asks the room earning a nod from everyone.

Chan pulls out his phone dialing in Hyunjin's number. "Put it on speaker." I.N instructs Chan does as the youngest wants putting it on speaker.

Hyunjin: "hey"

Chan: "hey"

Hyunjin: "everything okay?"

Chan: "I was going to ask you that"

Hyunjin: "yeah everything is good just packing and then will be on the road"

Chan: "no I mean between you and y/n"

Hyunjin: "yes?"

Han: "are you sure?"

J-hope: "your on speaker phone."

Minho: "and everyone is here."

Hyunjin: " Hi everyone and why wouldn't things be okay between the two of us?"

I.N: "she's been acting super strange lately"

Seungmin: "Chan had told her you were coming home and she started crying and it wasn't a happy cry either...."

Hyunjin: "umm I mean she hasn't talked to me in about three days I tried calling and texting but I assumed she was just busy. When did this all start? How has she been acting?"

Felix: "three days ago."

Chan: "she's just been quiet and super distant she seems distracted."

Hyunjin: "that's odd do you know what happened that day anything specific?"

J-hope: "we'll the girls did come over.."

Han: "oh yeah that's right."

Hyunjin: "and how were they?"

Chan: "when they came from y/n's room they were a little odd but nothing extreme."

Hyunjin: "do you think they got in an argument?"

Seungmin: "I doubt it"

I.N: "agreed she'd tell me it has to be something more."

Hyunjin: "or maybe it's nothing at all the ball is coming she's a girl she's probably stressed and on her period."