Pt 54

3rd person POV:

"We're home!!" Y/n shouts enter lung the mansion as much as the both of them wanted to stay there forever tonight the whole gang has a mission aside from y/n obviously.

There was laughter being heard coming from the living room but as soon as y/n's voice echoed from the foyer running footsteps were heard a lot of them.

"Y/NNNNNNN!" Innie yelled running to her throwing his arms around her neck hugging her. Y/n laughs at the young ones actions "I was only gone for a day not even"

"Yeah well it felt like forever! Oh black pink is also here." He informs her with a smile y/n's face brightens up as she sees the girls.

"We need to talk ASAP!" Jennie claps as rose drags y/n up the stairs.

"STOP!" Chan yells at them they all stop and look back at Chan "elevator." Hyunjin says all the girls roll there eyes walking the other way to the elevator "we will be using your room by the way." Jisoo tells them "and that means no boys aloud." Lisa tells them "but it's my room." Hyunjin argues "yeah and your a boy correct?" Y/n says Hyunjin scoffs in defeat "alright I will remember that." He says

Y/n gives him a small smirk as they walk to the elevator.

"So?" Changbin says "you gonna tell us what happened or stand there?" Lee know asks "fifteen." He says they give him a confused look. "Fifteen?" Felix repeated Hyunjin shook his head yes "fifteen?" Han asked "what the hell is fifteen?" Innie asks receiving a hit to the back of the head by seungmin the boy rubs his head.

"Fifteen rounds....in only the first two hours." He smirks all there eyes grew wide "EW I DIDNT NEED TO KNOW THAT!" Felix yells in disgust all the guys laughing at him he starts fake gagging "get me some Hobi water!" He yells to J-hope who lets out a loud laugh clapping.

———

"Omg." Lisa says all the girls mouths jaws hanging. "And so yeah that is what we did last night." Y/n says casually Unpacking her and Hyunjin's suitcase.

The girls are sitting in there bed watching y/n. "He...I didn't know he was like that..." rose says rethinking her whole entire life. Y/n giggled. "Me too."

"Ah so how close are you to having the Bebe?" Jennie asks slightly tilting her head. "Two weeks from now" the girls squeal in excitement "oh she is going to be so freaking gorgeous!!" They exclaim "how do the guys feel?" Jisoo asks her "they are super super excited I already know Felix and Hyunjin will be a total MESS I can't wait to see all of them hold the baby. They all fight about who will be called uncle even though they all will." Y/n says with a smile on her face "and Hyunjin you think he will be a good dad?" Lisa asks y/n nods her head "for sure. I can't wait for us to have a little family. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him and work together to help our daughter grow. I'm already emotional about how the interaction with him and her will be. I love him so much and if there is anyone in the world that is the best to be dad it would with our a doubt be him."

                             ~time skip~

Y/n POV:

"Bye!! See you girls soon!" I yell waving the girls off they wave back blowing kisses waving all of us goodbye.

"So what now?" I ask everyone turning around "welp it's already six and we have to be out of here say by urmmm....eight?" Chan says looking at his clock.

Ah I almost forgot the mission "do you guys want me to make you something before you leave?" I ask them they all decline since they've already Eaten a small snack.

Plus they don't like to eat right before missions. "Ooo I have an idea!" They all look at me waiting for my follow up.

"We should....yeah I don't have an idea." I give up "how about we watch a movie?" Changbin suggests "sure." I say everyone agrees and we go to the living room all cuddling up and watch the movie.

About halfway through the movie I start getting pains I grab onto my stomach "ow!" I whine "what's wrong?" Hyunjin asks sitting up "contractions." I say shortly grabbing everyone's attention "we will go get the car started!" Changbin says loudly Han and Innie jumping up with him.

"No no no I'm not ready yet the baby isn't ready to come yet it's normal to have contractions as long as they aren't close together. But I'm okay." They all give me questionable looks.

"It's true I'm the oldest of four others." J-hope says the guys let out a breath "are you going to be okay while we are on the mission?" Hyunjin asks. Of course I will be okay "yes I will be just fine." I tell him smiling this is an important mission and they've been training hard and overall has worked extremely hard so I can't let this stop the mission for tonight.

"Just Incase J-hope you will stay here with y/n" Chan tells him to which he agrees happily "you know I'd leave Hyunjin but he's an important piece in this mission" Chan tells them Hyunjin nods his head understanding I understand as well I'm not upset or anything.

Besides I love Hobi's company he is one of my favorite people.

"Alright welp now we need to get ready." Han says looking at the time on his watch. "Ah yes it is getting close to leaving." Felix tells me.

(A/n)

Hey babes!! So this is a very short chapter because..... I have my reasons😂and the next one might be short too but there will be a long one as well maybe a few more after this...also the story is almost over 😔😔😔BUTTTTTTT I WILL BE MAKING MORE!! And also I have written other story's as well!! So if you want to check that out go ahead❤️❤️❤️ but anyways I REALLY hope you are liking it...and prepare yourself for what happens next. LOVE YOU!!!

FIGHTING✊🏼😊