Pt.53

Seven months later.

Y/n POV:

"You look great babe." Hyunjin says rubbing my back. I look at myself in the mirror crying "I don't look great Hyunjin I look fucking huge." I sob "there isn't anything wrong with being huge." He says smiling at me

The fuck.

"Oh so now your calling me huge!?" I shout at him his eyebrows shoot up in shock " no no no that's not what I'm saying!" He waves his hands in a no motion.

"So then what are you trying to say....you know what Nevermind." I cry walking out of the room. "Whats wrong?" Changbin asks me walking my direction.

"Isn't it obvious I look like a fucking walrus!" I sob walking away from him."nahh you look perfect there's a beautiful little baby in there. Seungmin made snacks why don't you go have some?"

"He did?" I sniffle wiping my tears he nods his head sticking his hands in his pockets. "Bye Binnie!" I say running to the elevator.

3rd person POV:

Changbin walks into hyunjins room finding him staring at nothing "you good bro?" Hyunjin looks at him "she's so emotional..." he says making changbin laugh.

"But you love her." A smile forms on his face "I do love her." Changbin walks over to his sofa sitting on it. "So are you nervous for tonight?" He asks.

"Hell yeah. I feel like a fucking teenage girl." Hyunjin says rubbing his temples. "Ah remember Hyunjin who didn't give a fuck about any girl and despised the word love. Only used girls for sex a distraction and then kick them out right after?" A sigh is heard from Hyunjin "you make me sound like a bad person." He whines "eh." Changbin responds moving his hand in a maybe motion.

"Yah! Last I checked you do the same thing just wait until you fall in love." Hyunjin tells him "yeah I will be more than happy to wait seeing you and y/n, jisung and Lee know makes me want to barf at times."

———

It's now seven in the evening and everyone is getting ready to go out to a really nice dinner y/n and Hyunjin are getting dressed. Chan and Minho are playing cards already dressed. The rest of the guys are getting finished.

"So are you nervous?" Y/n asks watching as Hyunjin gets ready adjusting the collar of his shirt. He immediately stops looking at her through the mirror "nervous!?" He practically shouts. Y/n's eyebrows scrunch together "for the mission tomorrow..."

Hyunjin let's out a sigh of relief going back to fixing his collar "oh no we have done big missions before so we aren't nervous." She gets up walking over to him fixing his collar for him "there all better." She smiles looking into his eyes.

He leans down giving her a kiss on the lips "so you still want to do it tonight?" He asks her "yes you don't? The won't stop asking for eight months now." She giggled.

"I'm more than ready." He smiles kissing her once more.

Everyone is downstairs getting ready to leave to go to the restaurant. Instead of taking one big car they spilt up into three cars. Innie, seungmin, and Hobi in one car. Changbin, Chan, Hyunjin in the second one and Felix, y/n, Han, and Minho in the other.

After a thirty minute drive they arrive at a beautiful restaurant they walk in and it dimly lit with a whole wall stalked of old fancy expensive wines. "Hello welcome to the vineyard do you have a reservation?" The lady asks. Felix's car was the first to arrive with the rest on their way.

Y/n looks up at her twin looking for an answer "I will call Chan" Minho says pulling out his phone. "Where the hell are you?" He asks Chan "um we forgot something at the house we had to turn around about ten minutes ago but we are on our way back just give us another fifteen." He tells Minho "all you had to bring was yourself." He states "umm yeah well..anyways I have to go bad cell service." He explains quickly.