Part 61.

Darkness is all there is. Such darkness that can hurt the eyes and madden the soul. Other then the quiet breathing from y/n the only other noise is the loud silence that can pierce ears making them want to bleed.

Goosebumps lay on her cold skin as she sits in the corner of the cold cement room. A couple days have gone by with her In the room by herself.

She hums a tune that Hyunjin once hummed to her in need of time and comfort. She drags her fingers lightly against her arms. 

The door makes a unlocking sound before opening light pouring into the cell like room.

"I thought you would have learned your lesson after fifteen years, y/n" Jimin says leaning against the door frame making a tsk noise.

Y/n looks up at him then away down at the floor.

"Why do you have to be so difficult?" He asks walking towards her. Y/n stands up showing Jimin she isn't scared of him. Her long black hair drapes down her shoulders to the top of her butt.

"I just want you to love me y/n, is that so hard?" He asks running his fingers up her arm. Y/n cocks her arm back almost slapping him before he grabs her wrist pinning her to the wall.

"I love Hyunjin." She grits through her teeth.

The anger in Jimin's eyes. "Hyunjin is dead y/n, don't you remember? Namjoon killed him." He tells her putting hours hand on her throat squeezing tightly.

"That's enough Jimin." Namjoon tells him walking into the cell. Jimin releases his hand from her throat kissing her forehead softly.

"Are you going to behave y/n?" Namjoon asks her. Y/n looks up at him nodding her head with almost pleading eyes.

"Okay let's go." He instructs her the three of them walking out from the room.

Y/n POV:

I walk behind both Jimin and Joon my eyes focused down at the hard wooden floors that are a deep brown with a nice gloss over them.

"Why don't you go wash up." Namjoon tells me. I nod my making my way up the staircase to my bedroom. I close the door behind me plopping my body down onto my bed missing the comfort.

I undress myself unbuttoning the white long sleeved shirt sliding down my leggings. My toes touch the warm water first before I indulge myself into my first bath in days. I grab the soap that sits on the side running it along my black and blue arms.

I tear up looking at my bruised battered body as I wash myself. "I have to get out."

I go over the plan as I've done one hundred times in the last few weeks. Tonight will be my opportunity.

I hear my bathroom door open turning my head slightly from the corner of my eye I see Namjoon leaning against the door frame at hung me wash myself.

I tighten my jaw already knowing what is about to take place. The best thing I can do is to not fight it. Just let it happen and it will be over.

-
-
-
-

~Flashback~

Namjoon and Jimin both enter the room y/n is sleeping in. The only noise being heard is the beeping from her monitor. "Are you sure it going to work?" Jimin asks.

"Yes this should stop her heart for seventy-two hours. She'll be pronounced dead. I've paid off the mortician so all that will need to be done next is the exchange." Namjoon explains putting a small glass bottle to y/n's lips.