Pt.51

"STOP!" I hear someone yelling at me I turn around and see Han bolting towards me from the other side of the hall. He takes the big box from my arms lifting it out of my grasp. "Thanks." I tell him "you aren't supposed to be carrying heavy things!" He shouts scolding me.

They've been on my ass lately about what I can and can't do. "What time is your appointment?" He asks taking the box into Hyunjin's room "I think four I just hope Hyunjin will be home before than." I tell him "he left earlier that way he could so he better. This appointment is important right?" He asks.

"My three month appointment yeah."

"Was that the last one?" He asks me I nod my head opening my boxes and putting things into what is now Hyunjin and I's room.

"Wait!! You find out the gender right!?" He asks excitedly I laugh at his cute excitement "I do." I smile brightly. At first I was not happy to be having this baby but the more Hyunjin and I have talked about it the more happy and excited we have both got about it.

Also seeing all of the guys support has really put a positive impact on everything. "Hey need some help?" There was a knock at the open door I turn my head and see Innie.

"Sure!" I say Han and Innie help me set my things in. We both decided Hyunjin's room was a better option. It's bigger and more space plus I enjoy the dark atmosphere.

(Incase you forgot what his room looks like)

I mostly just brought my cloths nothing else I don't want to change anything in the room he insists that I put up whatever I want but I know he likes his things the way that they are

I mostly just brought my cloths nothing else I don't want to change anything in the room he insists that I put up whatever I want but I know he likes his things the way that they are. After I'm done putting my cloths up with Han and Innie they help me with my bathroom things.

Soon we get everything done. And go down stairs for a snack. "What do you want?" Innie asks opening the fridge "mmm maybe just a smoothie I'm not really wanting to eat anyways. But that will just put something on my stomach." Han pulls out the blender and Innie grabs fruit.

I go over to the pantry getting out some protein powder to add in there as well. We finish making our smoothies I grab some cups and Han pots them in.

"Thank yoouuu" I sing taking my cup happily. "Mm I'm going to go get dressed Hyunjin should be here soon." I tell them taking my cup with me. "Okay yell for one of us if you need anything." Innie tells me "I will" I tell them even though I wont.

I head upstairs walking up the big staircase. "Y/n!! Your not supposed to be walking up the stairs!!" Changbin yells at me from the bottom "I'm already halfway there." I say shrugging "don't walk another step." He demands sternly I stop walking and he walks up the stairs lifting me up.

"Really." He starts walking me up the stairs carrying me bridal style we get to the top and he gently sets me down standing me on my two feet.

"You know Hyunjin only wants you to use the elevator. But nooo you have to use the stairs? Are you trying to get us killed?"

"No I'm sorry." I say giving him puppy eyes trying to get myself out of this scolding changbin doesn't scold much but when he does....he doesn't stop.

"YAH! DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT" he shouts it clearly affecting him. I lower my head a smidge more looking up in his eyes he slaps his face "fine just go." He says rubbing his temples I can't help but smile walking away.

I get to my room finally. And start doing my hair and make up.

Once I'm finished I get my phone sending a text to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:

Y/n: Hey you guys almost done?

Hyunjin: yeah we are on our way home They got hungry so we stopped but we'll be there in a few minutes.

Y/n: okay be safe

I put my phone on the nightstand and go to the closet to pick out some cloths. "Hmm I guess I will where this" I tell myself pulling the dress out from the closet.

It's a nice fitting dress which shows off my baby bump not that it's big it's small but noticeable.

I put my heels on and head downstairs but if course taking the elevator. This is so aggravating I could already be down there by now. Yes finally get downstairs which feels like forever.

The door opens as I walk to the living room causing me to turn around. I see Chan, seungmin, Hobi, Minho, Felix and Hyunjin walk in. "You look gorgeous." Hyunjin says kissing my forehead.

"Thank you. You stink hurry and change so we can go." The guys Burt into tiny spurts of laughter. Hyunjin shuffles his way upstairs I can feel his sassy aura.
-
-
-
-
"Ms. Lee?" A nurse calls Hyunjin and I stand up "you can just follow me." She says we follow her and she takes us to a room with a bed monitor T.V and other doctor equipment.

"You can change into these that way it is easier Just wait here and your nurse will be here soon." She says handing me scrubs leaving the room. "Isn't she the nurse?" Hyunjin asks once she's gone "mm yes but not for the sonograms. He nods his head "so what do you think it is?" He asks "honestly I don't know. I'm kind of split fifty fifty." I tell him genuinely. I quickly change into the scrubs she gave me.

About ten minutes later There's a light knock on the door it opens and a nurse walks in. "So mom is this your first?" She asks it felt weird being referred to as a mom but it made me excited as well a warm feeling in my heart "mm yes this is the first." I tell her.

"And this is dad?" She asks Hyunjin I see his face light up banking me all giddy inside. He nods his head yes. "Okay perfect we are just going to lie you down right here and put some gel on your stomach area it will be a little cold." She explains the process I lay down as she applies the gel and moves the ultrasound around.

"So what do you two do for a living?" She asks trying to start up a light conversation. I quickly look at Hyunjin wanting him to answer because I don't know what to say "the normal drugs, weapons, clubs, murder." He says shrugging.

O shoot my head towards Hyunjin giving him a what the fuck look. He said it so casual it sounded sarcastic. The nurse laughs "so are you a cop or something?" She asks innocently

"Something like that" he says.

I look at the monitor "here's the baby..that right there is it's head. There's arms legs, and...do you want to know what it is?" She asks I look at Hyunjin and he's smiling at the sonogram tears filling his eyes.

He wipes them taking in a deep breath "yes" he says I look at the nurse and nod my head . "Your having...."