Pt.44

⚠️ this chapter includes use of drugs⚠️

Y/n POV:

Warmth is covering my body my eyelids getting lighter I slowly open my eyes being blinded by the light pouring in the room. I rub my eyes awakening them some more I look by my side with no one beside me.

I check my phone for the time it's seven thirty in the morning. I got a text from Hyunjin.

~Hyunjin~

Hyunjin: Good morning baby girl. I had to leave early this morning with Lix for a mission we will be back around sixish.

Y/n: good morning ☀️ you should have woken me up tho 🙄

Hyunjin: mmmm no😐 it was your first full night getting good rest without waking up.

Y/n: omg........it was wasn't it 😃

Hyunjin: glad I could help you out with that😉

Y/n: who said u had any part in that?🧐

Hyunjin: my dick after it knocked you the fuck out😩

Y/n: 🥲🥲🥲

Hyunjin: anyways we are at our destination I will text u when I can I love you. and ur brother says hey.

Y/n: hey lix and okay I love you too🤍

I put my phone on the dresser a smile spreading on my face.

*knock knock knock.*

The door slowly opens three heads peering in. They see I'm awake and run towards my bed throwing themselves on it.

"Sooooooo how was it!?" Han asks excitedly.

"I don't know what your talking about"  I say crossing my arms looking away.

"Oh please the whole house heard" Minho says rolling his eyes my face getting hot.

"Just spill!" Innie says them all laying down in my bed holding there heads up with there hands like teen girls gossiping at a sleepover. "I haven't even had a cup of coffee." I say to them "here." J-hope says coming into my room with a cup of coffee.

The guys give me a cheesy smile J-hope walks over to my bedside resting the cup on the nightstand and starts walking away. "You can stay you know" I tell him he waves it off "nah I have to talk to chan but thanks." He says closing the door I look at the three boys who are smiling at me.

"Yah! Stop looking at me like that." I tell them.

They all burst out laughing. "We are kidding." Innie laughs confusing me "we actually don't want to know the details seungmin sent us to get you he needs you in his office." Minnie says I let out a breath of relief "yeah we heard EVERYTHING last night so I think we know enough" han says getting up embarrassment flooding me I tuck myself under my blanket hiding my face.

"You know come to think of it...I don't think I've ever heard him make any girl scream like that." Minho says teasing me "can you get the fuck out." I tell him he laughs walking out my bedroom han following behind him. "He's just teasing you typical Minho" Innie says.

"I know I'm not taking any of it personally." I tell him he nods his head.
-
-
-
-
-
"Hey y/n your here!" Seungmin greets me happily. "Yeah they said you needed me?" I ask taking a seat next to him. "Umm yes...so I wanted to talk to you about something... it is kind of personal but since I'm the doctor we need to talk about this kind of stuff." He rambles "just tell me." I say

"Right so umm you and Hyunjin are being sexually active right?" He asks making me feel uncomfortable.

"Yes." I tell him he nods his head "have you guys been using protection?" He asks me. Oh shit...