Ketchup

STILL SOUNDS LIKE KETCHUP UGH!

Hiyaaaaaa

So book seven. Daddy Satan are you bored yet? I'm not :)

So this book will mainly focus on y/n, during the apocalypse.

I would like to remind you that Billie is referred to as Mum (and dead, but that ain't important rn). And Wilhelmina is Wilhelmina again (and dead, but that ain't important rn).

Venny looking like shes going to her funeral (AGAIN):

Ok so here is your ketchup:

Book 1:

Y/n is adopted by Venny, who falls in love with Billie, who kills herself. Y/n and Venny survive the apocalypse (sort of) because they're rescued by Michael Langdon, who we then find out is y/n's father.

Book 2:

Y/n and Venny are reunited with Billie, who marries Venny and then becomes pregnant with Michael's baby. Michael sacrifices himself for the child, who becomes Cordelia Goode who kills her family and runs away.

Book 3:

The family isn't dead, but y/n's fiancé died. Y/n finally forgives everyone and then Venny dies protecting her. Y/n kills Billie accidentally and then Michael comes back.

Book 4:

Michael saves Wilhelmina and then Cordelia fades and y/n rises as the supreme. Billie's spirit talks to Wilhelmina and warns her of another apocalypse and Mina and y/n have to reverse the clock back to the night y/n was taken in by Wilhelmina. Billie survives this apocalypse with y/n who hates Wilhelmina but then Jeff dies and y/n has to live with her and Billie, who she calls "Mum" (THAT IS SIGNIFICANT!).

Book 5:

Mina and y/n keep falling out. Billie dies and then y/n kills Wilhelmina. Michael and Delia show up and kill y/n for killing Mina and reset the timeline AGAIN. Billie is now y/n's mum and not Mina and Mina killed her self after y/n and Billie were taken away from her for the apocalypse.

Book 6:

Mina's dead. Billie has a thing going on with Coco but then kills Coco and everyone else in the outpost, including y/n, after she finds out Venny was pregnant. Life is reset again.
Y/n is around 20 and works as Venny's assistant. Venny had a thing with Billie years ago and they end up being together again. The bombs drop and Venny sacrificed herself so she wouldn't have to live without one of her girls. Y/n was the only survivor.

Now you're all ketchuped, you can read this one :