Together?

Hiii sorry, there's a lot of speech here so just bear with it :))

Billie's POV
I woke up to y/n prodding me, making sure I was really there. I laughed a little and looked over at sleeping Wilhelmina, who I still couldn't believe still loved me.

"Bill? Can we talk please?" Y/n whispered and I nodded, as we peeled back the duvet, smiled at Wilhelmina, and made our way downstairs together.

"I've missed you." I sighed, as she wrapped her arms around me, once we came off the final step.

"Where's Michael?" She looked at me with a serious expression on her face.

"Your dad? He's with Cordelia in Hell."

"Good. I hope he stays there." She spat, with an equal amount of venom as Mina had done.

"Why?" I frowned, following her, as she stormed down the hallway and into the kitchen, where she threw a glass at the wall, missing my face by mere millimetres, as the tiny shards flew everywhere.

"HE DID THIS!! HE HURT ALL OF US AND DIDNT THINK ABOUT HOW IT WAS HURTING EACH OF US!" She shrieked, as Mina ran into the kitchen, but I pushed her back, so she could avoid the glass, that lit up the floor like tiny diamonds.

"You... come with me." Y/n looked at Mina and then walked out of the room, being careful to avoid the glass everywhere.

We looked at her in silence, before stepping out of the kitchen and then following her back up the stairs.

"Just wear something you like." Y/n offered a watery smile to Wilhelmina and then disappeared into her room again.

"What's she doing?" I frowned slightly, watching my love pull on one of my old hoodies and a pair of black skinny jeans. Of all the things that woman saved, and she stole my hoodie. The nerve!

"I have no idea," She sighed and crawled onto the bed with me, "I just hope she's OK."

"Are you ready?" Y/n whispered softly, standing in the doorway. Mina nodded, as if knowing what was happening and got up, kissing my temple and then leaving y/n and I alone in the room.

"I love you," y/n sat on the bed next to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, "and I'm so sorry that we never made it work. I'd have loved you to be my Mum Billie, and maybe, one day, you will be."

And with that, she stood up, kissed my temple and left me alone, knowing what they were going to do.