Billie

Billie's POV
Being dead was great because my body technically wasn't there, meaning I didn't set off the alarms, when I slipped though the gaps of the gate and walked straight up to the outpost in my chunky suit. I didn't need it if course, but just in case I saw someone, it was best to wear it.

I stepped into the lift casually and pressed the button down, before waltzing out and peeling the yellow suit from myself, leaving it in the corner of the decontamination room.

I then slipped off my heeled boots and ran down the corridor down to where I knew my darlings were asleep.

I knew it was best to let y/n sleep and let her freak out after she was rested, so once I was in their flat, I made my way up the huge staircase and into Wilhelmina's room, where my Angel was laying asleep, her red hair covering her face and pillow.

I admired her for a minute, as small tears rolled down my face. I had missed her so unbelievably much.

After waiting a moment and wiping my tears, I shook her a little and stepped back, remembering how she got when she was asleep and how she became a professional kick-boxer.

And then she woke up.

Wilhelmina's POV
I was in shock. Complete and utter shock, as my love stood before me, at the end of my bed.

"Darling?" I breathed out shakily, reaching out to my girl.

"It's OK," she smiled, crawling onto the bed next to me and taking me in her arms as I sobbed into her.

"H... how?" I looked up at her, tears coating her face.

"I'll explain in the morning when y/n is with us too. She doesn't know I'm here,"

"I'm so sorry, Billie," I sobbed and she pulled me closer, trying to calm me down.

"It's alright gorgeous, I'm OK. Now you should go back to sleep beautiful,"

"I don't want to," I whispered and moved even closer, squeezing her tight.

"Why?" She giggled and squeezed me back.

"Because I'm going to wake up and you'll be gone again,"

"Sweetheart I'm really here, I promise. Go to sleep, I'll still be here when you wake up,"

"Promise?"

"I promise,".