Rescue

TW: mentions of death and Michael Langdon

(1 week later)
Cordelia's POV
"I think you need to go up there and check on them," I said to Michael, watching Mum break down for the sixth time that day.

Michael and I had watched the horrifying death of Gallant and how Mum and y/n's mentality had slowly deteriorated this last week. Around one another, they were neutral but alone, they were not OK.

"I don't want to stress them more," he sighed, watching Mum with me.

"Oh for God sake Michael! Go and help her!" Mum said from behind us, pulling her blonde hair out of her face and into a messy ponytail.

"Shut up Billie, you're dead," Michael rolled his eyes and looked back at Wilhelmina in the mirror.

Hell was an interesting place with these two.

After Mum's death, Michael brought her down to hell, where the three of us stayed at his mansion and used mirrors to look into Y/n's life with Mum.

Mum rolled her eyes and left the room. I gave Michael a disapproving look and followed after her.

"What's wrong?" I frowned sitting next to Mum on the stairs, to see her sobbing quietly.

"Wilhelmina's in pain, y/n's stressed and I was told last week that I've lived like twenty different lives with those girls and they have no idea!" She said and made her way down the stairs, with me following after her.

She pulled out a flask from the cupboard and started making tea, before walking past me and pulling on her favourite pair of black ankle boots.

"Mum what are you doing?" I asked, watching her make her tea and close the flask, before pulling a brush through her immaculate hair.

"I'm going to save my girls," she said in a final tone, before kissing my head and leaving the house.

"MICHAEL!!! BILLIE IS GOING TO THE SURFACE!!!" I screamed up the stairs, and he ran down them and to me.

"What do you mean she's going to the surface??" And just as he said that, the sky flashed red, signalling someone ascending to Earth.

"Follow her!" I shouted, shaking his shoulders.

"No." He said and went back upstairs.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!" I screeched, storming back into the mirror room.

"Let's just see what happens. If she's fine, I'll let them be," he stated at flipped the mirror, to watch Mum in a Hazmat suit summon and step into a carriage, before starting her slow journey to Mum and y/n.