Memories

Wilhelmina's POV
WHAT THE FUCK?! I woke up, seeing I was still with Billie. I had my memories back. My memories from eight (I don't actually remember how many lives they've lived so I'm not sure if this is right lmfao) different lives.

"Wake up!" I hissed, shaking Billie. I knew she knew.

"You remember?" She frowned gently, wiping a tear from my face.

"Yes. We need to tell y/n. She's going to kill us both. Where's Delia?!" I started to panic, but Billie placed a gentle finger over my lips and then replaced it with her lips, kissing me gently.

"She's with Michael, it's all alright." my love whispered.

"Billie, what are we doing?" I broke a short period of silence, after just looking at one another for a minute.

To that, she gave me a confused look, as if confirmation to continue.

"Do you not think that maybe after the second failed attempt at a life together, we should have stopped? This is our like ninth life together, isn't this enough now?" Tears welled up in my eyes, as I pulled her closer, "are you dead right now?"

"Yes."

"OK."

"Do you mean we should breakup?" She sobbed into my chest, grasping onto my shirt.

"No. I just think we should let death do its thing. When I die this time, I want to be dead with you. I think y/n will too," I explained, wiping her tears.

"But we'll be together still?"

"Yes. Oh my God do you still speak to Jeff and Mutt?" I laughed a little.

"I have a few times." She giggled and I kissed her forehead, making her hum gently.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Y/n screeched, pointing at Billie in my arms.

"Calm down." I sighed and opened my arms for y/n to join us, but she just continued to stand there and gawp at us.

"It's alright, love. It's not a dream, it's all OK." Billie smiled up at her gently and our (?) daughter walked closer to the bed.

"I remember it all." She breathed out, as if she was ready for death to take us again. Just as I was about to reach out for her,  she fell onto the bed between the two of us, "I want to see Dad."

I gave Billie a knowing look, before y/n was asleep again with us.

"Is Michael still existant?" I growled lowly, ready to tear his head off.

"Yes. Don't worry, I've already kicked him where it hurts, many times. Did you really sleep with him?" She groaned and smirked at me.

"I didn't know any better!" I whined and gagged at the thought, "but you did too, remember that threesome? The one where you got pregnant?" I teased and she rolled her eyes giggling.

"Yes," she nodded and kissed me gently, over y/n.

"You're still the best I've ever had," I whispered against her lips.

"Good." She laughed and we fell asleep again, holding onto y/n, as if our last life depended on her.