Stuck

Ms Mead's POV
After leaving Ms Howard in her rooms, I made my way downstairs to meet the survivors. A few Internet famous people, a hairdresser and the two government selected testers.

"Welcome top outpost three, I'm Ms Mead, assistant for the outpost leader,"

They all stated blankly for a moment, before the questions started.

"Where's the leader?"
"Is he hot?"
"Why isn't he here?"
"Does he have a nice ass?"

I refrained for telling them their leader was a female, statistics show that if they knew, the behaviour and discipline would drop by 57%.

"Take them to their rooms," I gestured to some greys, ignoring the questions, and they were all escorted upstairs.

After hearing everyone had settled for the evening, I made my way back to Ms Howard's room, to inform her of the arrivals.

"Good evening Ms," I nodded, as she allowed me into her quarters.

"Ms Mead," she nodded slightly. Her whole demeanour had changed from earlier, there was no bubbly young girl anymore, this woman was cold and heartless, or heartbroken, it's a fine line between the two.

"The residents have arrived ma'am," I said, as I sat down across from her, in a black leather chair.

"And?"

"There's a range," I smirked slightly.

"What do you mean- a range?" She frowned upon me, spinning a ring on her finger.

"Young, fat, short, old. People from all across the globe. People with all different views. People with different rules," I replied, and instantly, a smirk flashed across her face.

"So they need a universal set to follow," she whispered.

"Exactly,"

"And I'll be the one to come up with those?"

"Yes, Ms Howard,"

"You'll have a list by tomorrow, you're excused," and with that, I left.

Y/n's POV
My own rules. Hah! This could be fun. I silently made my way back upstairs, and sat down on my bed next to my blanket. I had found a new sort of gracefulness in everything I did since the realisation had hit me. I walked with more poise, spoke with more authority and sat with the posture I had only ever seen on one person before. Wilhelmina.

Thinking of her, I started to devise my rules. Two hours later, I had come up with twelve perfectly reasonable, yet intricate rules, that I would make sure were followed in my outpost:

1) No intercourse or romantic relationships of any sort
2) No leaving the outpost
3) Ms Mead is to be treated as your superior
4) No entering the west wing
5) Curfew is ten pm
6) Chamber doors are unlocked at five
7) Meal is at eleven am
8) Do not question any member of authority
9) Do not ask questions about the lives of authority
10) No discrimination
11) Only wear purple
12) Keep yourselves alive

At the bottom, I added a note; Any breaking of  the rules, will end up with you being either severely punished, or killed.

Reading over my rules, I pressed my call button for Mead, to give her my list, and to make sure everything was locked for the night.