Home

Gallant's POV
I could hear y/n outside, I rushed to the door and opened it, to see my friend, holding an older red haired woman in her arms. The girl was crying softly and soaking, wrapped in one of y/n's fluffy blue towels.

Y/n shook her head slightly, signalling for me to stay quiet, to which I nodded and let her walk into the foyer.

Gently, she put the woman down on the sofa and took her shaky hands in her own.

"I'm going to go and get you some pyjamas OK, Mina?" She whispered softly.

"OK,"

"Gallant, follow me," she said and started to walk upstairs.

I looked at the woman once more, before following y/n upstairs and into her dressing room, where she started pulling out a set of fluffy pyjamas.

"So who is she?" I asked, leaning against the doorway.

"Wilhelmina," she stated plainly.

"Your Mum's girlfriend?"

"Fiancé, but yes," she corrected me.

"I thought she was dead,"

"Me too, but apparently not," she smiled and walked back downstairs to the woman on the sofa.

"Right, I have you some pyjamas but I wasn't sure if you'd want a bath first? And that's Gallant by the way," y/n pointed at me and I waved at the woman, earning me a small smile back.

"I should go before Mead throws a fit. Is that OK?" I asked y/n.

"Yeah, of course," she smiled and hugged me Goodnight.

"Night Miss, I hope you feel better soon," I smiled at the lady and left the room.

Y/n's POV
"He seems nice," Mina whispered.

"He is," I giggled, "how are you feeling?"

"Everything hurts,"

"Do you wanna take a bath and we can sort out the wounds?"

"Sure but I think I can do it myself," she said, looking away from me.

"Wilhelmina, I've literally already seen you naked billions of times," I laughed, lifting her face with my hand.

"What?!" She laughed.

"Well, you've forgotten your towel many times in the shower and I've had to take you one, I've walked in on you and Mum doing the do enough times, and you used to walk around the house in only a bra and leggings; not to mention I carried you into here and wrapped you up earlier," I whispered the last part but she smiled slightly.

"OK," she nodded and stood up.

"How is you back now?"

"Good,"

I ran a bath, not too hot that it would burn her further, but warm enough to be relaxing, adding in salts and bubbles, I called Wilhelmina through into the bathroom.

I turned around whilst she got undressed and heard the water splash around a little.

"You can turn around again,"

I smiled at her and walked over to the bath, before picking up the rose scented shampoo and putting some in my hands.

After her bath, I got Wilhelmina some fluffy pyjamas and wrapped her up under my duvet. I made sure she was comfortable, before kissing her forehead gently and leaving her to sleep in my room.

"Is she OK?" Gallant asked from the sofa, scaring the shit out of me.

"Why are you here?" I smiled and sat next in his lap, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"I just wanted to make sure you were both OK," he sighed and took out the bobble from my ponytail, before playing with my long hair.

"Wilhelmina's fine now, she had a bath and is now asleep in my room," I whispered and shuffled closer into his warmth.

"And what about you?"

"Me?"

"Hmm,"

"I'm just not right (Y/N BEING A LITTLE TOO RELATABLE THERE LMAO)," I sobbed into him, finally giving in to the endless abyss of emotions swirling around inside my head.

"What do you mean?" He frowned and pulled me even closer.

"I haven't slept for days, I'm trying to keep the world's population alive from my bedroom, everything I ever loved is dead apart from the woman upstairs and I can't do anything right anymore!"

"I know this is a weird thing to say... but have you tried to release some of that tension?" He whispered.

"What do you mean?" I sniffed, pulling away to look him in the eyes.

"Umm..." he went red, "have you umm... touched yourself recently?"

"No," I blushed and looked down, I couldn't remember the last time I had.

"That's probably not helping your mood,"

"I know," I sighed, "but I'm shit at it," I laughed a bit.

"You want... help?" He looked away at the wall awkwardly.

"It wouldn't mean anything right? Just two mates fucking right?"

"Yeah!" He looked at me.

"Sure OK?" I shrugged and the next thing I know, I was being fucked by Gallant in my living room.