~T H E E N D~

And then they died together. The end.

Ight so after a year of this series, this is it. In the words of Adele, THIS IS THE END HOLD YOUR BREATH AND COUNT TO TEN (although holding your breath might be difficult in a radioactive wasteland).

It's over now. No more I swear! I am so grateful for you reading this all the way through, it means the world to me (not including the radiation).

Two people I would like to say a massive thank you to:

watttgehttt1
vennysbae

I wouldn't still be writing these if it weren't for the two of you, so just a massive thank you for everything, you two are honestly amazing.

Thank you for all of the votes, comments and smiles the whole way through, they really do make my day and thank you for the encouragement, it helped more than you know.

It's a bit sad really that I'm end it, the series feels like a baby to me now. People have started recognising me on other books as "the one who writes them Venny books", so clearly they've become a part of me now.

A year. Wow.

So this is it then, I'm crying writing this right now, I really don't want them to end. But all great things must come to an end at some point and I think these books should have seen their end a long time ago. I've dragged them out for long enough now and that's it.

I don't really know what to say apart from thank you so much, really I appreciate it. Whenever we hit a milestone, I go absolutely crazy, I never thought we would get this far and it's all down to you, so thank you again.

I know I haven't said this for a while, but I said it in all the first books so:

"The world is not a nice place. But it's a beautiful one and you should make the most of it."

A final goodbye to the Help Me series from me. I'm going to miss writing you.

Stay safe everyone, you're all amazing.

~ Venny's Assistant x