Gone

TW: Suicide? I think it is but I'm not too sure, I mean someone dies but it's sorta forced so idk just read if you're ok with it and if not, this chapter isn't overly important ;)

Y/n's POV
I woke up next to Gallant on my blue sofa, the both of us completely naked and holding onto one another under a thin blanket, that I didn't remember putting over us, Gallant probably did it in the night.

I stretched a little and then poked Gallant's arm to wake him up.

"Good morning," he yawned.

"Hey, we need to get up before Wilhelmina finds us," I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"When did you put the blanket on us?" He frowned.

"I thought you did it," I whispered, realising what had probably gone on.

"Good morning, ladies," Mina smiled walking into the living room, making us both jump.

"Why are you awake so early?" I frowned, pulling the blanket a little higher over my small asf boobs (literally an A over here, a B in some brands ffs).

"Honestly, I'm not too sure because I heard everything last night and you were going at it until like four am," she laughed a bit and Gallant joined in. I just sat there, completely unsure as to what to say.

"Well I should probably go back to my room before Mead finds this," Gallant pointed at us and I nodded slightly, still lost for words.

Wilhelmina left whilst Gallant got dressed again. I just sat silently and looked down, I felt him kiss my temple and heard him leave but everything was blurred.

"Are you OK?" Mina frowned, coming back into the room to find me sat exactly where I was before.

I couldn't say anything.

"Y/n?" She whispered softly to me.

"I want Mum back," I croaked and started sobbing violently. I had no idea where any of this had come from but it was all pouring out now.

"I know baby, I know," she shushed me and took me in her arms, rocking me back and forth slowly, pulling the blanket back around me every now and then whenever it slipped down.

"Did she die happy?" I whispered, scared for an answer.

"Yes sweetie, she took a pill from the cooperative, it took her out instantly. I held her in my arms the whole time. I wanted to take one too, but there were guards everywhere making sure I couldn't," she smiled gently and wiped my tears, a few rolling silently down her own face.

"She was safe?"

"Yes,"

"And you held onto her the whole time?"

"Yes,"

"Thank you,"

"For what darling?" She frowned a little.

"Staying with her. I know she liked to think she was tough but she was scared really,"

"I know,"

"What was the pill?" I asked after a little while.

"I'm not sure but it took less than ten seconds after she'd swallowed it,"

"Oh,"

"The cooperative wanted her to die like that and peacefully and not through the bombs,"

"Like a forced suicide?"

"Sort of, yes,"

"And you promise she was happy?"

"Yes. She knew we would both live and she was over the moon about it. We promised we would find one another again and she took the pill more than willingly, after making sure I was OK," she cried quietly.

"I miss her,"

"Me too y/n,"

We both cried for a few hours, before pulling ourselves together and sorting out some work I had to do.

Despite the distractions however, I couldn't help but think about how much I wanted that pill Mum had taken.

Did I cry writing this one? Yes. Yes I did. I have an ending planned for this book and it's not going to be an overly long book, but I'm not sure if I'll go through with the ending because it sorta sucks haha.

This will however, be the very last book in the series; so no more lives and chances. This is the end~ Adele.

Love you all xx