Binx

The Pumpkin King was at his gates. Jack opens them. Creating the spine-tingling reaction.

The skeleton raises his eyebrow (it looked like he did. There was no eyebrows anyway). Jack glanced from his back. The Pumpkin King looked a bit surprised.

It was the orange-eyes black cat. Not sure if it's a he or she. It was just staring at him.

Jack tilts his head. The Pumpkin King expressed a confident. "Say you looked different than the other black cats."

It just looked at him, emotionless.

He keeps talking to the one black cat.

"Have we met? I'm Jack...Ja-ack...Skellington...Skel-ling-ton...Hello! You hungry or something? I'll feed you if you want...Food...You need foood-da!"

Don't know if he's trying to communicate the black cat. Or end up speaking silly.

The Pumpkin King scratched his skull. He has no concept what to do with the black cat. Jack headed passed the gates.

As the Pumpkin King heads up the steps, so did the black cat. That feline was so quiet.

Jack was about to open his door. Only halfway opened, he heard pitter-patter again. The skeleton turned around.

The Pumpkin King looks down.

The same black cat was already on the upstairs. It blinks twice.

Jack grinned. He got a stalker.

The Pumpkin King invites the black cat. "I think you should live with us. It seems you have no where else to go to. I'll introduce you to Sally and Zero in my ghastly house. Okay?"

Jack waits for the black cat to respond.

In a moment, it stares at the skeleton.

And finally, the black cat heads inside.

The Pumpkin King was glad to have another pet around his home.

————————————————————

Sally loved the black cat already. She just watched it go around the place.

The black cat walks on the floor. Up the ladder. Checking the books. Almost every book. Sally giggles. "Curious little guy, are you?" The male black cat would not stop looking.

Jack doesn't know what to make for his new friend. Now that he knows the black cat is a boy.

Zero do not like it. The ghost dog stayed where he is. In his bucket (bed).

She glances at the pumpkin king. Sally asked him. "What did Madame Leota say after you shopped the Witches Shop, Jack?"

The skeleton was not prep for that question. She waited patiently. He have done his best to reply her. "Forgive me, Sally...I don't think I'll be at the Gracey Manor tonight..."

She was gloomed. Sally did not have a premonition lately. "How's that, Jack?"

The Pumpkin King reassured her. "I was told from the gypsy about the Sanderson sisters."

The black cat stops. He goes watching the skeleton and the ragdoll.

Jack clarified. "Sally, the three women from somewhere far are witches. They had something to do with the spellbook and the hourglass. She suggested I shouldn't let anyone go near it."

Sally was befuddled. "Didn't the spellbook came from Mephistopheles back in the Haunted Mansion?"

He said in certain. "Before the evil ghost host had it, it was really from the Sanderson sisters. She acclaimed that the spellbook was given to the one named Winifred by the devil himself."