The Kids from Corona I

Note: The Tangled series did not get created until 2017. Those who don't know the tv show, watch that on Disney Plus. It's really good! This is just a couple kids going to be trap in a nightmare. You'll be so surprised who's in my fan-fiction this time.

Jack Skellington and Binx walks carefully in the mausoleum. Sally was behind them. Zero leads the path.

Despite spiders and cobwebs, they scurried away when someone screams in annoyance.

"MY POTIONS! SOMEONE STOLE MY POTIONS!"

The Pumpkin King got stunned at first. Then, he frowned. The ghost dog barks quietly. Jack shushed Zero. And the other two.

The ragdoll dismayed the worst.

The black cat nodded his head.

The Pumpkin King whispers. "Sally, Zero. Stay put. Binx, come with me."

They did what a skeleton told them.

The black cat followed the Pumpkin King with cautions.

Jack Skellington peeks thru the doorway in his sneak. Binx popped his head out.

The two Sanderson sisters are searching for the missing bottled potions.

The Pumpkin King saw everything. The cauldron. The spellbook. The hourglass. The bottom part of it was gaining the black sands about a quart.

Jack Skellington seriously wanted to tell the pranksters for what they done.

The Pumpkin King cannot because he lastly seen them lying on the ground.

Jack gasped.

The black cat whispered to the skeleton. "Can you get the spellbook back, Jack?"

The Pumpkin King frowned. He had something in mind. "I'm willing to do more than that."

Jack tiptoes in the area. Against the stonewalls. He was stealth.

Binx slips in the area too. Going in different direction. Hiding behind the crypts. The black cat checks of their detections. Nothing.

Winifred called the sisters. "Mary, Sarah! Get over here!"

They go to her.

While they are distracted of the serious predicament of themselves...

The Pumpkin King sees the opportunity.

Jack was behind one crypt. That crypt where the spellbook is.

The Pumpkin King reaches out to it carefully. Jack gradually closed the book. The Pumpkin King kept on watch of the witches.

They have been silly. Winifred looked up, feeling annoyed a lot more.

"Oh why do I get cursed with these idiotic sisters?!"

She was so done with them.

Sarah was optimistically naive. "Just lucky I guess."

Winifred sighed in a pester.

Mary laughed.

Jack narrowed his eyes. He holds the spellbook. The Pumpkin King rolls his eyes on them (No eyeballs. Just imagine how funny that is).

Jack only glanced down just a little. He noticed someone. The boy in black hair. Unconscious and tied up in ropes.

The Pumpkin King gasped. "What's this?"

Jack made a mistake and hides himself fast.

The Sanderson sisters heard the noise by their backs. They finally see something's amiss. Winifred shouted in horror.