The Witches are Dead

Note: There's going to be the Healing Incantation from the Disney animated film, Tangled. You'll see why.

Sally smiles.

Despite the patches of Hen Bane, Witch's Hazel and Deadly Night Shade. The Spiral Hill Graveyard itself IS hallowed ground.

Billy Butcherson became beamed. The Sanderson sisters are gone for good.

The girls are thrilled.

Zero flies or flips backwards a few times.

Sally commands the ghost dog. "Zero! Go find Jack! We'll look for Binx!"

The ghost dog flies around to the other side of the Spiral Hill Graveyard.

The ragdoll retraced where she last saw the black cat.

————————————————————

Zero levitates the passing tombstones and crypts. The ghost dog lights up from his Jack-o-lantern nose.

Zero checks every tombstone and crypt by behind and front.

The ghost dog checked one last crypt by the back of it. What Zero found, it dims his nose.

The ghost dog whines in devastation.

Zero just observed.

The Pumpkin King became afflicted.

The alchemist was in the skeleton's bony arms. His right bony hand was holding Varian's head. His left bony hand grasped the alchemist's hand.

The Pumpkin King couldn't feel a sign of his pulse.

Jack is with him on the ground.

"Varian! Varian, open your eyes!"

The alchemist did not respond.

Varian lost his skin tone color. The alchemist has no breath of him.

The Pumpkin King cannot allow to lose his friend by Winifred.

Jack urges him in a heartbreak.

"The Sanderson witches are gone! You should have been all right! Varian, please!"

Nothing.

The Pumpkin King pleaded. "You have a father who loves you! I can't forgive myself for this! You got to wake up!"

Varian's eyes are still shut.

The skeleton shakes the alchemist. "Please wake up! Please, Varian!"

He doesn't murmur or anything.

Jack will not believe it. "No. Varian, no! NO! VARIAN! Please, no! Death is not your curse, Varian! Not like this!"

The Pumpkin King was in grieving. The skeleton glances at the early morning sky. "PLEASE! Hear me out! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't let the spellbook and hourglass alone with anyone! The pranksters brought back the Sanderson sisters! The witches cursed Halloween Town! They kidnapped and trapped the children in a nightmare! I'm begging here! Spare my friend! Please!"

Jack Skellington cried in anguish. "PLEASE SAVE VARIAN!"

The Pumpkin King lamented over the poor alchemist.

His skull faced him. Varian does not move his everything. The alchemist got spirited away by a witch.

Jack closed his eyes. The Pumpkin King whispers. "I strived at Winifred to rescue you...I effort to help you..."

Jack ultimately whispered. "Please...I'm pleading for his revival...Put an end to the Sanderson sisters' curse within him...Let Varian live..."

Painful to the skeleton. The Pumpkin King saddens for the alchemist.