I Put a Spell on You

The Pumpkin King and Binx gathers the citizens of Halloween Town for an important reason.

The spooky townsfolk are curious.

The skeleton announces them.

"Listen everyone! I want to tell you about the Sanderson sisters!"

They breathed an 'ah'.

————————————————————

In Dr. Finkelstein's Laboratory, the scientist in a wheelchair is in the lab.

Dr. Finkelstein was examining the spellbook. The stitchings. The gruesome brown leather. And an eyeball. Yes, freaky as it looks.

The alchemist barged in. Varian was out of breath. The alchemist needs to a moment to retrieve it.

The scientist in a wheelchair turns to encounter him. "Ah, Varian. I figured my calling will bring you here."

The alchemist gets to the clarification. "Doctor. Did you find anything that can stop the witches?"

Dr. Finkelstein confirms. "According to my research, there isn't a way to cease the Sanderson witches."

Varian was disappointed.

The scientist in a wheelchair mentions. "Of course, there is a way to protect you and your friends from them."

The alchemist was mystified. "Really?"

Dr. Finkelstein nodded. "Yes." The scientist in a wheelchair added, telling him. "And I'll let you know how. You have to configure a circle of salt. Do that and it will protect you from evil."

Varian became clear. "We just need salt. That's it."

He was going to ask the scientist in a wheelchair.

Dr. Finkelstein gestured. "Now I may have something that you're going to wonder." The scientist in a wheelchair added. Getting something out of his supply box. "Take this young alchemist." Dr. Finkelstein shown him.

Varian was beaming.

The scientist in a wheelchair mentions. "I'm certain you will experiment this big cylinder of salt after the Sanderson sisters, yes?"

The alchemist got the salt product from Dr. Finkelstein.

Varian was in relief. He spoke softly. "Thank you, Doctor."

The scientist in a wheelchair aforesaid. "Use it you will. Only if they come near you and your friends."

The alchemist told him. "I can't let the Sanderson witches get the spellbook." He added, begging. "I need you to hold onto it a little longer. Catalina is in danger. I have to see if she's safe."

Dr. Finkelstein scowled. "You are told from the pumpkin king to stay put. And that's final."

The entire town screams.

They heard and faced it from the window. Varian walks to it.

The scientist in a wheelchair wonders. "What's happening outside?"

The alchemist looks thru a window.

Varian panicked.

Dr. Finkelstein observes the alchemist.

Varian exclaimed in horror. "No! No! Doctor! No! No, no! They're here! The Sanderson witches are here!"

The scientist in a wheelchair changed his mind. "Go to the back door! Once you're outside, there will be a manhole! I'll take the spellbook from here! Go!"